View Single Post
Old
  (#13)
Tramp Steamer
One Pocket enthusiast.
Tramp Steamer has a reputation beyond reputeTramp Steamer has a reputation beyond reputeTramp Steamer has a reputation beyond reputeTramp Steamer has a reputation beyond reputeTramp Steamer has a reputation beyond reputeTramp Steamer has a reputation beyond reputeTramp Steamer has a reputation beyond reputeTramp Steamer has a reputation beyond reputeTramp Steamer has a reputation beyond reputeTramp Steamer has a reputation beyond reputeTramp Steamer has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

09-02-2012, 08:16 AM

I think the one thing that has helped improve my game was when I stopped playing people who could beat me.
I started playing double amputees, triple amputees, and one time I played a guy who had no arms or legs whatsoever. Tough match, that one, he damn near beat me.
One day I grabbed a little old lady who was standing outside the pool hall at the bus stop, brought her inside, shoved a cue stick in her hands and said, "It's your break." She ran seven on me, then missed a little crosser. Luckily I was able to get out on her. Another close one.
One Pocket's a tought game. You gotta play smart.