Lee Brett Vs Geno Teachers

SakuJack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Its been done on TAR 33 games 33 games 34 games win in three sessions and three races split that way doesnt take " Forever" What was the format Geno just did with Chris Bartrum? Will Geno get up our of the chair to play a series like this for..........

On a nine foot table. With the best players in the world.

buska95

Registered
Well it sounds like Lee Brett will play Geno but don't know if Geno will play Lee. Lee wabts to play atvtge Derby on the ten foot. Geno will you answer would you play Lee at the derby on the ten footer. Lee wants a match to a 100 what do you think ??????

JumpinJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lee knows good and well gene can't play to 100, that's why he would like that.
Very few people will play to 100, and I doubt genes health will allow him too.

Ask for a reasonable game on a reasonable everyday table that people get to use everywhere.

Like a race to 17 or 21, set on 9ft, set on bar box. Diamond tables for each. Now would Lee jump up? If so Gene may just answer the bell. I'm not sure, but he may.

peteypooldude

I see Edges
Silver Member
Lee knows good and well gene can't play to 100, that's why he would like that.
Very few people will play to 100, and I doubt genes health will allow him too.

Ask for a reasonable game on a reasonable everyday table that people get to use everywhere.

Like a race to 17 or 21, set on 9ft, set on bar box. Diamond tables for each. Now would Lee jump up? If so Gene may just answer the bell. I'm not sure, but he may.

My thoughts exactl. Gene may play him some BB 8ball. At least I think he will

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would be willing to play for sure........

I would play a race to 50. i think that would be enough to determine the winner.

I have no trouble with this and with the new siezure medication I can play for hours.

I couldn't sleep before. If you've never been there you wouldn't know. Each day i wake up I feel refreshed and ready.

Most of my health issues were related to this. Try not sleeping for 7 months? No rem sleep for sure.

Taking a break right now. death in the family but I will be ready to go in the near future.

I don't think Lee will play me. I'm willing to post up a $1000 of my own money for sure.

For those of you that know both of our games you know who the favorite is.

So do I............................Very willing to play........

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Gold Member
Silver Member
Glad to see you post Geno. I hope after your break you get a chance to come back down to Madison before getting back out on the road.

sr 9ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Its been done on TAR 33 games 33 games 34 games win in three sessions and three races split that way doesnt take " Forever" What was the format Geno just did with Chris Bartrum? Will Geno get up our of the chair to play a series like this for..........

Did Chris and Geno ever play??

btown

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well it sounds like Lee Brett will play Geno but don't know if Geno will play Lee. Lee wabts to play atvtge Derby on the ten foot. Geno will you answer would you play Lee at the derby on the ten footer. Lee wants a match to a 100 what do you think ??????

LOL, what a joke. this match needs to be over in 1 day so people don't lose interest.

I mean if they are playing for 5k then sure. but if the bet is 1 or 2k then that is a 1day thing

bdorman

Dead money
Silver Member
I'd like to see Chris Banks vs. PushandPull.

Five-ball. Race to 3.

Probably take all day. Maybe two.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Derby City Classic

I am looking for 4 matches from the Derby City Classic. I will have a private room with a 5x10 Diamond.

Any player who is interested in entering a promoted 2 man tournament at this years Derby should contact me asap.

Ray