View Single Post
Old
  (#13)
Maniac
2manyQ's
Maniac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

12-28-2007, 06:50 AM

MM,
What do I think??? I think that your dad has his priorities well in order. You and your brother are blessed to have such a doting father. I feel the same way about my son and daughter, the only exception being that I am too needlephobic to get inked. But they are the biggest part of my life and hardly a major decision is made in my household that I don't first consider what the consequences to them will be. I hope that when the day comes that your father NEEDS your help, you can look back to the way he loves you and care for him properly. I have a strong feeling that this isn't going to be a problem for you!!! I am the main caregiver for my elderly parents (dad=85 y.o., mom=83 y.o.) and I take the responsibility on with a great feeling of satisfaction. After all, I (and a brother and sister) was a huge burden to them for 20+ years of their lives.
Please post the tattoo when it is done, and then the one on the other arm also when it gets done.
Good luck and good shooting in your career in pool. Most of all, enjoy life and live everyday to the fullest, filled with much fun and laughter!!!
Happy New Year to you and your family!!!!

Maniac

Playing cues: 2 Larry Vigus 60" customs, Jacoby D11 w/314-2
Break/jump cues: Larry Vigus 60"dedicated break, Jerico Stinger, Jacoby jump cue
Cases: JB Ultimate Rugged 3x6, 2 Sterling Wave 4x8's, Sterling butterfly

"I try to think, but nothing happens!" Curly Howard