It appears the person selling/producing fake Sugartrees is an AZ regular!

8onthebreak

THE WORLD IS YOURS
Silver Member
Holy crap this is funny

Hello AZB, my name is April, and i am Scott's wife. I will be handling Scott's
dealings on this board, from now on. He asked me to convey his apologies, for his offensive behavior in this thread. He knows he's a social neanderthal, and is sorry. There are sayers, and there are doers, he's definately the latter, and i've told him he should stay in the shop, where he can do us the most good:wink:

As far as the fake sugartree goes, that's between him, and tman. Hopefully, they can get it resolved.

OP, you owe us $135 on the cocobolo -E- cue, or a review. Or, are you the proverbial pot, calling the kettle black?

Fact is, out of all the transactions Scott has had on here, and ebay, there is only one customer with a ligitimate reason to gripe. Even the legitimacy there is subjective. We all know ebay/pp has a more than generous return/refund policy. It's not Scott's fault, tman waited 6 mos to ask for a return. In fact, he is just as guilty as Scott, for unknowingly selling a fake cue. They both could've/should've had the cue verified before selling it.

If you want a truly hand built (no cnc, now, or ever) custom player, you owe it to yourself to play with an -E- Custom Cue.

Thanks, April.

Gosh I needed a laugh, ...it's definately not his fault for peddling fake cues, running from refunds when caught, denying wrong doing, getting caught in lies and cheating, then...saying that people are suckers, and he's gonna get their cash. *****es, hoes, oh...and let's not forget...having his wife start a NEW username after getting BANNED by the community he screwed...he sounds like a really nice guy that just made a small mistake...maybe he is a victim...LOLOL

who's got any gripe...isn't it normal to get screwed by a trusted member of a group?

Thanks for defending him...that clarifies not only WHO you are, but also WHAT we can expect in the future from the family, since you think he's just bad at articulating but hasn't done anything wrong.

As for me...I don't think I will be pursuing any cues from him or you. The good news from all of this, is that your workload has lightened, you are to handle Scott's dealings...WHAT DEALINGS?

You really think you are OWED $135.00
If he had a brain, he would pay all parties $2,000 each in exchange for a legal release????

Oh, P. S. welcome to the board:cool::eek::mad:

Mr. Wilson

El Kabong
Gold Member
Silver Member
I don't care if your wife is the Queen of England, Tinker Bell and Mary Poppins all rolled into one.....

You will not be selling anything here ever again.

You are done.
( as well as any alias you may wish to play off as your wife too )

Mr. Bond

Orbis Non Sufficit
Gold Member
Silver Member
Saving the world from trolls, one asshole at a time...

Its a cop!...
No, its a moderator!
No, its MR WILSON! SON SON SON SON

super-hero.jpg

....my hero

Atlatlien

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't care if your wife is the Queen of England, Tinker Bell and Mary Poppins all rolled into one.....

You are done.
Love it!

banhammer_forecast1.gif

custom_1256950366573_banhammer15gq9.jpg

ban-hammer-featured1.jpg

Luther Blissett

on the clapham omnibus
Silver Member
of course, danutz wanted to give a fast explanation that it was some guy at a tourney (probably the black guy, right? - lol) who sold him all these fakes, then he (danutz) wanted to be "movin on" away from this subject.

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed that. :)

Loved the utterly transparent alias account towards the end of the saga. What a pathetic but nevertheless entertaining twist! :grin:

Anyway, having read this thread from the start to this point right now, I would like (for the record) clearly and unequivocally to state that Charles Scott Edwards of Wichita, KS is a scammer. I am willing to have this statement tested in any court in the USA and/or Europe. If Charles Scott Edwards of Wichita, KS cares to have a legal representative drop me a PM via this forum, we can take it from there.

thommy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

You are done.

Aw, c'mon if she can do the Mary Poppins thing as Tinkerbell with a crown, how can you say no????

:grin:

JoshStodola

My stroke is garbage
Silver Member
No surprise to discover this imbecile has a couple of noteworthy forgery convictions from the mid-90s: http://165.201.143.205/kasper2/offender.asp?id=32519

Once a crook, always a crook! Evidently he is still stuck in that decade as evidenced by his unusual spout of Dr. Dre lyrics earlier in this thread. I guess the west-side rap movements of the early 90s have finally reached Wichita, KS...?! Hahaha what a clueless goon... can't wait to look for him at the Midwest tournament this year.

Many thanks to superwoman "April" for chiming in and saving the day, I needed a good Monday laugh!

bklynjava

I use PK...UFIGUREITOUT
Silver Member
No surprise to discover this imbecile has a couple of noteworthy forgery convictions from the mid-90s: http://165.201.143.205/kasper2/offender.asp?id=32519

Once a crook, always a crook! Evidently he is still stuck in that decade as evidenced by his unusual spout of Dr. Dre lyrics earlier in this thread. I guess the west-side rap movements of the early 90s have finally reached Wichita, KS...?! Hahaha what a clueless goon... can't wait to look for him at the Midwest tournament this year.

Many thanks to superwoman "April" for chiming in and saving the day, I needed a good Monday laugh!

Haha thats ^^^ DaNutz.