its offical cuetec sent me a members email

travis trotter

pro pool player
Silver Member
i got an offical email from cuetec and it is true that i am a member of the cuetec website if you want to join cuetec go to cuetec .com and go to user register on the website below the cuetec forums so i do say that cuetec is still the best cue on the market today i am so happy:)

thanks

DrCue'sProtege

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
travis trotter said:
i got an offical email from cuetec and it is true that i am a member of the cuetec website if you want to join cuetec go to cuetec .com and go to user register on the website below the cuetec forums so i do say that cuetec is still the best cue on the market today i am so happy:)

thanks

way to go Travis, i told you that would work and you'd get an email, i expect Cuetec to be calling you very soon to see about sponsoring you for some pro events as long as you use their cue, the Cuetec cue, thats what me and Allison play with.

thanks,

DCP

ioCross

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
DrCue'sProtege said:
way to go Travis, i told you that would work and you'd get an email, i expect Cuetec to be calling you very soon to see about sponsoring you for some pro events as long as you use their cue, the Cuetec cue, thats what me and Allison play with.

thanks,

DCP

Lol, too funny.

travis trotter

pro pool player
Silver Member
DrCue'sProtege said:

thanks,

DCP
mine is a fisher signature cue from cuetec cues 57 inch cue i also have a earl strickland cue siginature cue too 58 inch cue

thanks

Jude Rosenstock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
travis trotter said:

thanks

Great to hear that Travis! CueTec is an awesome cue!

BVal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
travis trotter said:

thanks
That's pretty awesome DC....errrr I mean travis.

BVal

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
travis trotter said:

thanks

Post it!!!!!!

Terry Ardeno

I still love my wife
Silver Member
travis trotter said:
mine is a fisher signature cue from cuetec cues 57 inch cue i also have a earl strickland cue siginature cue too 58 inch cue

thanks

Travis,
I also have a CueTec "Earl Strickland" model that has a replica of his signature, but I didn't buy it for the signature, I bought it for the name...

I also have a regular CueTec that is not autographed by anyone because there is no name signed where a name should be signed if it was autographed or signed. But I like it because it has a different taper than my other CueTec.

I have no complaints with my CueTec cue collection except that I have to keep changing the tips every year or so on both of my CueTec cues that are in my Cuetec collection of cues by Cuetec.

Poolfiend

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Travis,
I also have a CueTec "Earl Strickland" model that has a replica of his signature, but I didn't buy it for the signature, I bought it for the name...

I also have a regular CueTec that is not autographed by anyone because there is no name signed where a name should be signed if it was autographed or signed. But I like it because it has a different taper than my other CueTec.

I have no complaints with my CueTec cue collection except that I have to keep changing the tips every year or so on both of my CueTec cues that are in my Cuetec collection of cues by Cuetec.

LOL - that was hilarious. Rep to you.

DrCue'sProtege

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hey Travis, when i bought my latest Cuetec cue, which was coincidentally just last week, i recommended you for membership in Cuetec, and they listened, you are a member now, congratuations once again, and your a member of AZB Forums too, where we can talk about our Cuetec cues, i now have one two three four Cuetec cues and one two three regular Cuetec cue shafts, and one Cuetec break shaft that Muellers made for me, they are not Cuetec though.

thanks,

DCP

rossaroni

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I may be interested in getting a CueTec. I always hear you two talking about how good they are. I am guessing that they are hard to come by though, because I never see anyone playing with one. Do you have to special order one and how long would it take for me to get one? Thanks!

pooltableproCP

Is there a problem?
Silver Member
WaytogoTravisIdonthaveacueteccuebuttheotherdayitookmycartoanautotechtogetitfixedheaskedmewhatithoughtwaswrongandisaidthatthebrakeswerebadandhesaidmydiagnosiswasrightoncueanywayafterthatiwenttomyfavoriterecordingstudiowhereiheardtheproducersaycuethemusicandthenoneoftherapperspulledouthistec9andstartedshootingbutmissedeverythingmaybeDCPcanexplainwhyhemissedthanks

Tim5000

Silver Member
I feed them to my beaver!

Cuetech Beaver.jpg

Terry Ardeno

I still love my wife
Silver Member
This is one of the funniest and best threads going. The creative posts here are very appreciated. When I logged back on, the first thing I saw was the Tim's "leave it to the beaver" pic, followed by Blackjack's version of a cold night's firewood! Wow, it's nice to laugh.:)
Good job fella's!

breaknrun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree with Terry, this might be the funniest thing ever posted on AZB.

This is like going to a forum about Sports Cars and saying "hey guys, look at my new Yugo!"

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Terry Ardeno said:
Travis,

You should send it to Travis for an autograph unless he has signed with Freddy. :p