For those playing pool right now

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is a troll post.

As soon as someone says they aren't using gloves you're going to get hyper excited like a little puppy and call us all sinners and witches.

You're either getting goofy and don't know it or you're a good already.

Why can't you see you're spinning out?

Last edited:

JoseV

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It depends how bad I'm beating the dude on the table.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I Got Lucky

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who would play with latex gloves on? I wouldnt play with a mask on. If that was house rules i wouldnt play there.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is a troll post.

As soon as someone says they aren't using gloves you're going to get hyper excited like a little puppy and call us all sinners and witches.

You're either getting goofy and don't know it or you're a good already.

Why can't you see you're spinning out?

You guessed it.

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
Who would play with latex gloves on? I wouldnt play with a mask on. If that was house rules i wouldnt play there.

Exactly....same here. There are better precautions to follow than wearing gloves and masks: Don't get in people's faces. Don't touch your face unless you've just washed or sanitized your hands.

I've kept hand sanitizer in my cue case for years now because too many pool players run in and out of the restroom without ever washing their hands, and I don't enjoy getting sick. Haven't been sick in years, not even a common cold. Now, not knowing if I or anyone else I play pool with might have covid-19 with no symptoms, I sanitize my hands before and after racking the balls, then again every other game or so.

lakeman77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Latex gloves don't matter. Unless you get coughed or sneezed on, you get it from touching a surface with virus, then touching your face. Think hand to face. Gloves don't matter, touch a contaminated surface with a latex glove, touch your face, you got trouble, . Stay safe.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
No gloves but I will wear heavy rubber hip waders in the bathroom just like before the COVID.

Sent from the future.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Seems you're not the super savior you claim to be by the previous posts in this thread.

And once again, I fully support you're right to stay home if you don't feel safe.

Hell, I'll bring you food and drink to your house with gloves and mask on to keep you safe. Its 100% your RIGHT to stay home until you feel safe(outside of work requirements that are lawful) i won't support anybody and in fact I will fight them for your rights. Thats the difference between you, I, and many others.

The funny thing is, I got a few messages yesterday about my thoughts on your "stay at home" thread and they agreed with your side. I didn't fight with those people, we just have differing opinions, and like adults we live and let live. Its 100% their right to believe what they believe and 100% my right to believe what I believe, but none of us sought to impose our will on the other.

If I've been taking you wrong the whole time, I apologize. You may be all in on caring about your fellow AZ'ers and its just coming across as dictatorial to some of us.

You have to understand some of us take our (and your) freedom very seriously.

Have a nice night and do whatever you need to to keep yourself safe.

ShootingHank

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Seems you're not the super savior you claim to be by the previous posts in this thread.

And once again, I fully support you're right to stay home if you don't feel safe.

Hell, I'll bring you food and drink to your house with gloves and mask on to keep you safe. Its 100% your RIGHT to stay home until you feel safe(outside of work requirements that are lawful) i won't support anybody and in fact I will fight them for your rights. Thats the difference between you, I, and many others.

The funny thing is, I got a few messages yesterday about my thoughts on your "stay at home" thread and they agreed with your side. I didn't fight with those people, we just have differing opinions, and like adults we live and let live. Its 100% their right to believe what they believe and 100% my right to believe what I believe, but none of us sought to impose our will on the other.

If I've been taking you wrong the whole time, I apologize. You may be all in on caring about your fellow AZ'ers and its just coming across as dictatorial to some of us.

You have to understand some of us take our (and your) freedom very seriously.

Have a nice night and do whatever you need to to keep yourself safe.

I never had a problem with you and find you very knowledgeable about cues and quite a nice collection.

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You boys need a room?
This is all really touching.
Really no touching though.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Exactly....same here. There are better precautions to follow than wearing gloves and masks: Don't get in people's faces. Don't touch your face unless you've just washed or sanitized your hands.

I've kept hand sanitizer in my cue case for years now because too many pool players run in and out of the restroom without ever washing their hands, and I don't enjoy getting sick. Haven't been sick in years, not even a common cold. Now, not knowing if I or anyone else I play pool with might have covid-19 with no symptoms, I sanitize my hands before and after racking the balls, then again every other game or so.

You are sharing the same 50 sq ft area and handling same balls and rack...I don't think there is really a 100% sure way to not get pregnant: abstinence.

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How are guys playing with the latex gloves on? Do you put shooting glove over the latex?

Come on dude, wash your hands. You do know the virus doesn’t move unless you move it. It won’t jump off the table, balls, or cue into your mouth or nose. Don’t touch your face.

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No gloves but I will wear heavy rubber hip waders in the bathroom just like before the COVID.

Sent from the future.

Hey motor city fringe guy, I thought about sending you a PM, maybe next trip. I was in town for a few days but the Rack was closed.

tim913

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not taking any chances .......

Attachments

• ovenmittpool.jpg
    ovenmittpool.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 236

Ratamon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How are guys playing with the latex gloves on? Do you put shooting glove over the latex?

There is no point putting latex gloves on if you keep touching your face and if you don’t there is no point either. The major risk is grocery shopping as C19 is known to survive on plastic surfaces for 3 days! Are you going to give up shopping now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

David in FL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There is no point putting latex gloves on if you keep touching your face and if you don’t there is no point either. The major risk is grocery shopping as C19 is known to survive on plastic surfaces for 3 days! Are you going to give up shopping now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stop it!

Common sense backed up by facts is completely out of line! :wink: