Product Ideas

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Small wallets. Look at a men's Coach wallet for example. I have three and love them. Just add a money clip and you are in business. In fact, I would buy one today.

DocHutch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

As a professional, a folding business card wallet would be nice with a pool insignia or logo on the cover.

DocHutch

nobcitypool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wonder if a donut, similar to what baseball players put on their bats to loosen up might be useful to put on your break cue to help build up break speed.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
I'd definitely go for a leather bridge head. If they are reasonably priced.
I have a ton of scrap that I use in the shop for burnishing and we seldom mark a pocket any longer. People use custom ones and forget to pick them up after most times.

But the bridge head, great idea.
Do you use that thick a piece or would you laminate them?

Once you had a template/stamp, it probably wouldn't take long to whip up
bridge heads at the end of the day.

Or if you laser cut these days, it wouldn't take you long to program it.

buddha162

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Personalized engraved case name plates that have a thin velcro backing -so you can change them when the case is sold.

This is a great idea.

I like burnishers, but I like them when they're old and soft. Easier to get around a tip.

-roger

YBA

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Coasters with custom logos... Or even the JB Case logos.

Key chain tags. You could do a custom matching leather key chain tag for the new case owners... You could give 3 or 4 tags for every case you sell...

Also, I would definately dig an iphone carrying case with some hand carvings... You could customize them to the owner's taste.

A Pen pouch for the ladies that carry Montblanc type pens.

Cosmetic pouches or pocket change pouches.

I personally carry many watches when I go on vacation (Cruises). it would be nice to have small pouch to carry my one or 2 watches...

book collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A small leather holder {similar to a coin purse} that would hold tokens with your name on them or some logo to mark scratches in one pocket or games along the rail if in a race and you don't or can't use the wire for some reason.
It is ridiculous how many people snatch coins left as markers on a table.
even pennies!

Last edited:

Dunnn51

Clear the table!
Silver Member
Good 1!

A case/carrier for cue extensions like this

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=297409&highlight=extension

which can be attached to any cue case easily so we don't need to put the extension in the bottom long pocket of the case with everything else that's there. Make some in nylon also so they will match your nylon case. :thumbup:[/QUOTE!

Also make it long enuff for portable bridge extensions, and you got a winner!

This issa great idea :thumbup:

ddadams

Absolutely love this cue.
Silver Member
I'd possibly be interested in a pocket marker.

Been a while, did one case ever get finished? Just wondering.... Still using a ripped soft Cass here.

Webbs Billiards

Billiards Dealer
Silver Member
I like the business card holder, but I'd want it big enough I could put a hundred or so cards in and it'd be best if it had a clasp like on the deluxe case and a strap/key ring to attach it to my case.

As far as a dodad, perhaps a bifold flap to go in your back pocket to keep your pocket chalker from chalking your pants.

madman1nonly

Fine Handmade Cue Tips
Silver Member
I have a continuous supply of scrap leather. What sorts of neat pool doodads can you think of to make with it.

Burnishers.
Cue Holders.
Ball Markers.
Pocket Markers.
Key Chains.
Case Luggage Tags.

What else can you think of?

Maybe some leather rings

Attachments

• cue handal.jpg
    cue handal.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 322

Webbs Billiards

Billiards Dealer
Silver Member
I saw a guy recently with a braided tassel on his case like you would see on a Harley, its only purpose was the look. Thought of your scrap leather when I saw it.
Not all accessories have to have a real use.

DAVE_M

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Case organizers. I hate throwing stuff into the pockets. I used foam and made some cutouts for my shaft cleaner, chalk, and tip tools. I'd prefer something, like a pouch, I could pull out of the case pouch.