Bergman vs Morra, race to 100.

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks like you would have lost that pace of play bet lol

I swear, I could not imagine it being this bad. There was one game where Justin took a player break after a safety from John. After that they played safe about 4 times each. That single rack had to have been 30+ minutes.

rossaroni

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I am having issues watching the stream today. Anybody else?

I log in, and when I click on the video, it keeps saying I have to log in. Not sure what is worse....going in circles trying to navigate the stream, or actually watching this snooze fest. :)

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Night 2 over.

Justin Bergman 70 - John Morra 61

Justin stealing this money. Daily totals so far.

Day 0: Morra 15 game spot.
Day 1: JB 34 - JM 25
Day 2: JB 36 - JM 21
Total of games played: JB 70 - JM 46

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
Night 2 over.

Justin Bergman 70 - John Morra 61

Justin stealing this money. Daily totals so far.

Day 0: Morra 15 game spot.
Day 1: JB 34 - JM 25
Day 2: JB 36 - JM 21
Total of games played: JB 70 - JM 46

"Day 0: Morra 15 game spot"
So you're saying they started 0-15 and it's actually a race too 100 or is it a race to 85 for Morra and 100 for Bergman?

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is it old cloth?

Could JB take Shaw on this table in 10b wood rack?

Do you really thing Berg should entertain matching up with Shaw again, after he pulled out last time...with last minute notice and after Berg had travelled?

Nevermind how tuff that action is.

nine_ball6970

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do you really thing Berg should entertain matching up with Shaw again, after he pulled out last time...with last minute notice and after Berg had travelled?

Nevermind how tuff that action is.

I think Bergman would win with this pace of play. Shaw would implode.

Bergman might play if they are in Vegas at the same time. I don't think he would go out of his way again though.

LHP5

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I must say........I did not expect such a lop sided beat down here. Maybe it’s the pace of play effecting Morra but I thought the slower pace would actually be to his advantage here. Guessing Bergman is just better?

LHP5

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am having issues watching the stream today. Anybody else?

I log in, and when I click on the video, it keeps saying I have to log in. Not sure what is worse....going in circles trying to navigate the stream, or actually watching this snooze fest. :)

Clear your browser history and cookies and then try to view the page again. Worked for me.