The funeral for my only daughter, was today at 11:AM. She is gone, but not forgotten.

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Please excuse me if I make a few mistakes in this post.

I wish to thank all of the AZB family members that said a prayer, gave condolences, kind words, and thoughts to me and my family. I had some tears in my eyes today. I am much better now though. A lot of family members and friends turned out for the funeral. May she rest in Peace. May God bless her soul.
I appreciate everyone on AZB. Thanks again.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

ratnip

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My prayers out for you, your family and your friends. Sorry for your tragic loss.

Jay P.

catpool9

"Rack Um"/ Rusty Lock
Silver Member
Lock,:)
may your daughter rest in peace, and I now pray that your healing over her lose will began, for you still have a lot of living to do yourself!, my prayers go out to you and family.

David Harcrow

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Lock;

You and your family remain in my thoughts and prayers.

Stay strong as you let the healing begin.

best,
brian kc

Last edited:

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I wish to thank all of the AZB family members that said a prayer, gave condolences, kind words, and thoughts to me and my family. I had some tears in my eyes today. I am much better now though. A lot of family members and friends turned out for the funeral. May she rest in Peace. May God bless her soul.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Brother lock, iam very sorry to read this, i know you are hurting very bad, please take care of yourself!

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

I'm so sorry for your loss!!! you and your family will be in my prayrs thonight.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Condolences, Lock, and here's to better times. Strength to you and your loved ones.

victorl

Where'd my stroke go?
Silver Member
My heart breaks for you and your family everytime I think about this.
May God bless you all in this time of need.