Who's Going? Super Billiard Expo 2018

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
Brian,

Great attitude about SBE. In your event, there will be over one thousand players of various abilities. Of those players entered, only sixty four will cash. If you are going on Wednesday, play in the Warm-up. Good practice and it will help you to get used to the Cyclop pool balls if you haven't played with them before. Specially the cue ball. Good luck and safe travels.

Lyn

Thanks for the advice.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
So you are taking the wrongs of a particular vendor out on Allen Hopkins? Its a great event. Sucks that vendor screwed you.

KMRUNOUT

That last part was kind of a joke. The reality is that it's a long, expensive trip for me from Cali and I'm not a fan of flying in bad weather. It would be nice to have it during warmer months, but Allen can do it any time he wants. If I lived on the East Coast and could drive there I would probably go.

fish on

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That last part was kind of a joke. The reality is that it's a long, expensive trip for me from Cali and I'm not a fan of flying in bad weather. It would be nice to have it during warmer months, but Allen can do it any time he wants. If I lived on the East Coast and could drive there I would probably go.
I think you would gather enough stories from these events to make it a fun profitable time! Sorry no show

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've missed a few years over the last 25, but I've been there most years. This year I'll be going with my good friend, and fellow instructor, Lance Cowles, aka Bossman69. Lance has been doing all of the stacked leather wraps for Seyberts, and he'll have a variety for people to see at the Expo. He will also be available for one pocket lessons for you serious 1p players. He is the real deal, and probably one of the best 1p instructors anywhere. Unless you're an elite pro, there's a ton about that game that you can learn from him. :thumbup: We'll be there the whole time...Wed night through Sunday night!

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
I've missed a few years over the last 25, but I've been there most years. This year I'll be going with my good friend, and fellow instructor, Lance Cowles, aka Bossman69. Lance has been doing all of the stacked leather wraps for Seyberts, and he'll have a variety for people to see at the Expo. He will also be available for one pocket lessons for you serious 1p players. He is the real deal, and probably one of the best 1p instructors anywhere. Unless you're an elite pro, there's a ton about that game that you can learn from him. :thumbup: We'll be there the whole time...Wed night through Sunday night!

Scott Lee

Hey Scott, look forward to seeing you at SBE.

Lyn

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Lyn...I'll be looking for you in the finals again my friend...as usual!
:thumbup:

Scott Lee

Can anyone be as blessed as me? Three times in the last six years. Would be greatly honored if I reach the finals again. Win or lose I've had a great run!

Still want to show you what you inadvertently taught me while giving a lesson to another player. Travel safe my friend.

Lyn

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member
This thread needs a bump!!!!
I quit the OT job I was on.
Totally free for the best (close to home) event of the year!

barrymuch90

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I’ll be there all day every day repping Drexeline and the philly area n I literally can’t wait I look forward to the expo more than anything else during the year. Safe travels n I’ll see everyone up there

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member
I’ll be there all day every day repping Drexeline and the philly area n I literally can’t wait I look forward to the expo more than anything else during the year. Safe travels n I’ll see everyone up there

Nice! Good luck!
One last bump to the top. Tonight's the night!!

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Unfortunately I have to work Friday and Sunday, so a Saturday trip is highly unlikely.

Good luck to everybody going.
Jason

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
Scott,

It was great seeing you tonight at Warm-up Wednesday.

Scott Lee

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
My 9 yo son and I are going.

We are both registered for age appropriate Amateur events

And we have our hotel room booked & paid for. My 1st 2 Hotel choices were sold out. Rooms are booking up fast.

My son's event cost $10 to get in & with that he gets an all weekend pass to the expo.
I wasn't going to play in any of the events, but it would've cost me $60 for an all weekend expo pass.
The event I entered includes an all weekend expo pass and only cost a few dollars more than the expo pass by itself.
Kids force you out of your comfort zone.
That's probably a good thing.

OK, who else is going?

Steve,

It was great getting to meet you and your son at SBE. Hope to run into you again soon at another event.

Lyn