Questions for Mike Dechaine

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Bob...If that's true, then how come the pros still come up breaking dry sometimes? Can't all be bad racks...just sayin'.

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com
It is not easy to get a tight rack. The Sardo Rack was one way. Most people who use a regular rack and nothing else do not get all the balls to touch. Even a tiny gap that is hard to see is enough to make the rack break differently. In most rooms it is impossible to get a tight rack because the balls are different sizes due to wear.

I'm not saying that the balls are visibly loose from five feet away -- I'm saying that they are not all touching. The rules require them to be all touching, if possible.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Give me your paypal and I will gladly pay you your money.

That's the spirit.
..and get the thread back on track....it's been very good.

You're in the public domain now, Mike....
so stay tough and keep your sense of humor.

henho

I Beat Fidelshnitzer
Silver Member
Mike, I know you play a fair amount of snooker, do you feel like its changed any aspects of your game? Do you change your technique when going in between pool and snooker? Do you play 3-cushion at all?

derekdisco

We woulda won state!
Silver Member
What can Chris Bartram get playing 10 ball? I know that you have a standing offer with him, but I forgot what it is. Nice shooting lately by the way.

derekdisco

We woulda won state!
Silver Member
It makes me sick how many people are so quick to defend a lot of the players who are known to be shady.

JAM comes on and defends every piece of shit in the book from cliff joyner to mike dechaine. And to be honest, i think it is coming from a very good place. I think JAM is probably a very sweet lady who tries to see the good in everybody, she must be mother theresa to put up with seeing all this shit over and over and still think highly of known dump artists and all around cock suckers like cliff.

I also suspect these shady bastards are on their best behavior around her because 1. she is a woman and men act differntly around woman, especially degenerate pool playing creepers who will **** anything that walks and 2. she has never had to gamble with these sacks of human garbage so they will definitly treat her differently. I am sure in normal life shady ****s in pool dont treat average people any differently. But when you get involved in gambling with them its a whole different story.

I hear all these stories about how some c player drew so and so champion in a tournament and how he was a total gentleman. of course he was, you didnt beat him and he was freewheeling and knew you had no chance. If youd have beat certain champions that we all defend in a tournament or god forbid for the cash, youd have seen a whole different side. I have seen quite a few beloved champions act completly out of line when they lsoe to a shortstop or someone they knows shouldnt have beat them.

**** these shady pieces of shit. if you dont want people tarnishing your name then quit being a degenerate ****. If you act like a piece of shit then i dont see any reason why any of us have an obligation to not say anything bad about you in the pool room or on a forum.

Are you mad?

gunzby

My light saber is LD
Silver Member
So Dechaine owed UGOTTHE6 $200. It seems as Dechaine is gonna paypal him the money. Let us allknow how that works out. I am sure we will hear about it.

What did Cliff Joyner do to Bobby333? He went full retard on Cliff and thru Dechaines name in there as well.

This sounds a little worse then racking high and low off the spot.

My guess is that Bobby333 had Cliff Joyner watch his pet giraffe, but Cliff got hungry and had a Giraffe BBQ instead. Maybe Bobby333 first asked Dechaine to watch his giraffe, and Dechaine steered Bobby333 to Cliff.

Bobby333 please let me know what happened. This thread gets better and better each day.

full_retard.jpg

nikotesla

ninja in training
Silver Member
So Dechaine owed UGOTTHE6 $200. It seems as Dechaine is gonna paypal him the money. Let us allknow how that works out. I am sure we will hear about it.

What did Cliff Joyner do to Bobby333? He went full retard on Cliff and thru Dechaines name in there as well.

This sounds a little worse then racking high and low off the spot.

My guess is that Bobby333 had Cliff Joyner watch his pet giraffe, but Cliff got hungry and had a Giraffe BBQ instead. Maybe Bobby333 first asked Dechaine to watch his giraffe, and Dechaine steered Bobby333 to Cliff.

Bobby333 please let me know what happened. This thread gets better and better each day.

ahaahaaaah that's just too funny.

fullretard.jpg

Maxx

AzB Platinum Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Give me your paypal and I will gladly pay you your money.
He doesn't want the money, then he would have to find something new to whine about then.

Mike, thanks for starting this thread, is was good until the chuckle-heads got a hold of it.

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
Do you seriously think you can make posts like this and not get banned?

It makes me sick how many people are so quick to defend a lot of the players who are known to be shady.

JAM comes on and defends every piece of shit in the book from cliff joyner to mike dechaine. And to be honest, i think it is coming from a very good place. I think JAM is probably a very sweet lady who tries to see the good in everybody, she must be mother theresa to put up with seeing all this shit over and over and still think highly of known dump artists and all around cock suckers like cliff.

I also suspect these shady bastards are on their best behavior around her because 1. she is a woman and men act differntly around woman, especially degenerate pool playing creepers who will **** anything that walks and 2. she has never had to gamble with these sacks of human garbage so they will definitly treat her differently. I am sure in normal life shady ****s in pool dont treat average people any differently. But when you get involved in gambling with them its a whole different story.

I hear all these stories about how some c player drew so and so champion in a tournament and how he was a total gentleman. of course he was, you didnt beat him and he was freewheeling and knew you had no chance. If youd have beat certain champions that we all defend in a tournament or god forbid for the cash, youd have seen a whole different side. I have seen quite a few beloved champions act completly out of line when they lsoe to a shortstop or someone they knows shouldnt have beat them.

**** these shady pieces of shit. if you dont want people tarnishing your name then quit being a degenerate ****. If you act like a piece of shit then i dont see any reason why any of us have an obligation to not say anything bad about you in the pool room or on a forum.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He clearly doesn't care--- but I needed a laugh this morning. Work is stressful.

It's almost poetic.

How is it poetic? Please explain. I would like to understand how you believe that person's post is poetic. Thanks in advance for your kind reply.

JAM <---getting the AzBilliards fork out

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
How is it poetic? Please explain. I would like to understand how you believe that person's post is poetic. Thanks in advance for your kind reply.

JAM <---getting the AzBilliards fork out

What I meant, JAM, is that he clearly committed forum suicide... like someone flipping off the world before jumping off a building.

It's not what he said that made me laugh, it was merely the way he said it.

Don't take my poetic comment the wrong way :)