Tyler showing true class

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Damn, little touchy today? It was a simple question.

This is why I dont post on here anymore. Nobody said anything about a backer. This was in a tournament situation where Im sure he put himself into. Its like everyone on here is all about gambling or the hustle. It seems no one can do a gentlemen gesture without being questioned!!

Anyways great job again Tyler for being a good sport and not letting outside interference effect the outcome of your match. To add to this Tyler lost 8-4 adn shook Oscar's hand like a gentlemen. Kudos to both players!!

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Little touchy due to the fact it was a very sime thread that turned Into a DCC betting situation. Seriously people need to get a life.

This thread is two months old and you decided to resurrect it. I agree, some people need to get a life. :rolleyes:

RunoutJJ

Professional Banger
Silver Member
This thread is two months old and you decided to resurrect it. I agree, some people need to get a life. :rolleyes:

Still stand by my statement. Maybe it's just the nature of pool players to be whiners

Hey Jay you want to go for 5K on the election? Your boy Biden doesn't stand chance so whatca wanna do big boy?

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
I have known Tyler for 5 years or so, we are not best friends or anything like that but ran across each other frequently, he is definitely a decent, genuine person.

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Totally inappropriate here. :angry: NPR at best...should be PM.

Scott Lee
2019 PBIA Instructor of the Year
Director, SPF National Pool School Tour

Hey Jay you want to go for 5K on the election? Your boy Biden doesn't stand chance so whatca wanna do big boy?

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Was the heckler from this site?

I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.

trinacria

in efren we trust
Silver Member
Oscar and Tyler are racing to 8 and the score is 4-4. Oscar had a touchy shot from the 8 to the 9 ball and came up short and on the 50 yard line. There was a spectator being loud on his phone and was disrupting Oscar. Oscar finally got up and approached the guy to let him know he was being distracting. Only to come back to the table to have Tyler give him the 9 ball because of the mental disruption.

Way to go Tyler!! This is the type of sportsmanship that is lacking in pool today. I understand with prize money being too low and "having" to win but to me having respect for your opponent is worth so much more.

Respect young man.... Respect!!

worth more than homelessness and food? ummm. no. but its a class act by tyler which will earn him the same respect back

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Knowing Tyler, If he has a backer for this he would agree with anything Tyler did. Tyler has a history of making very good choices. He is wise, way beyond his years. Proud to can this young gun my freind.

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Little touchy due to the fact it was a very sime thread that turned Into a DCC betting situation. Seriously people need to get a life.

Yeah
...and play for 5 inch trophies and patches like the other cool kids.

You gotta fade the nits no mater where they are.