I want to see some hideous cues!

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The ugliest cue ever made was a Schon.

It was posted in these forums. It was made from an ugly Chinese made blank harvested from a dime store cue and all of the parts and materials were mismatched. As I remember it, it even had a multi-color laminated shaft.

Many doubted it was a real Schon but as I remember the provenance was substantiated and Schon claimed the cue.

It was made more or less as a joke as I remember it.

I cannot find it right now but I can assure you it is one ugly MoFo.

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The ugliest cue ever made was a Schon.

It was posted in these forums. It was made from an ugly Chinese made blank harvested from a dime store cue and all of the parts and materials were mismatched. As I remember it, it even had a multi-color laminated shaft.

Many doubted it was a real Schon but as I remember the provenance was substantiated and Schon claimed the cue.

It was made more or less as a joke as I remember it.

I cannot find it right now but I can assure you it is one ugly MoFo.

I got to take pics of the cue a while back, but I can only find this one. :mad:

37850185475_c2a04bc438_b.jpg

simco

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Alright,just remember you asked for it.I made this in the garage sometime in the mid eighties.Started as one of the house cues that came with a home pool table and a broken Meucci shaft.did not have the ferrule replaced.

Attachments

• DSCN0930.jpg
    DSCN0930.jpg
    205.9 KB · Views: 651
  • DSCN0927.jpg
    DSCN0927.jpg
    205 KB · Views: 649
  • DSCN0928.jpg
    DSCN0928.jpg
    205.5 KB · Views: 648

Straightpool_99

I see dead balls
Silver Member
I`m sorry if I step on some toes, taste is obviously subjective, but in my view almost all the cues in the link are pretty terrible
http://www.vikingcue.com/new-viking-models-for-2018/?sort=featured&page=5

OMG! I recently had a thread on Viking cues, where I asked why they are being overlooked. This is the reason. Viking a515 may be one of the ugliest cues I've ever seen! That swirling yellow plastic looks like pus! What on earth were they thinking!? Viking a508 is possibly even uglier, but at least it doesn't make you think of a zit!

Attachments

• A515_Gallery__97992.1503451192.jpg
    A515_Gallery__97992.1503451192.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 267
Last edited:

classiccues

Don't hashtag your broke friends
Silver Member
Outside of the ridiculously portioned oval barbells in the forearm, its not overly terrible. If looks like they forgot to scale those down. Get rid of them, shrink them, or get rid on the points and make the barbells longer.

JV

Take a look at the thread with Dennis O's new Meucci..

Ugliest cue I've ever seen in my humble opinion...

Kim Bye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OMG! I recently had a thread on Viking cues, where I asked why they are being overlooked. This is the reason. Viking a515 may be one of the ugliest cues I've ever seen! That swirling yellow plastic looks like pus! What on earth were they thinking!? Viking a508 is possibly even uglier, but at least it doesn't make you think of a zit!

They want over $1300 for this "beauty"
A941_Gallery__19534.1403813327.png

Type79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Since everyone has different tastes, if you want to see hideous cues, just post pictures of every cue ever made.