Book Finally Coming?

justcueit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You don't seem to understand the argument. You are saying that because you might live in a house that you designed from the bottom up that you are the only one qualified to state that the house foundation rests on a cloud. None of us knows your house like you do, but those of use with engineering understanding and/or common sense know that a house cannot rest on a cloud. All we're saying is "prove it" and you can't. Instead of considering that maybe, just maybe, you've got something wrong, you choose to adhere to the dogma and lash out at anyone who doesn't take your word for it.

Again, has nothing to do with whether the method "works" or not.

Mr. White,

Where has all of this physics and science genius crap on AZB gotten YOU in the real world of playing pool? How many large tournaments have you won or placed in over the years? How many tournaments of magnitude have you ever had the nerve to even play in? What is your standing in league play or local stuff or are you just a basement warrior at the table in your house and an internet keyboard forum wizard?

Are any of you as Aiming Police certified as instructors in any recognized professional organizations? How many players have you taught and at what level...beginners, intermediate, very good amateurs, pro level?

PJ has never so much as made one live video in 22 years showing what he's talking about and illustrating it live on the table. But he like all of you are genius keyboard warriors that know more about how to play pool, what's right what's wrong, what works what doesn't work, and the greatest wordsmiths on the planet to denounce everything you don't believe in which is primarily CTE PRO ONE and what Stan teaches.

The big difference between The Aiming Police and Stan is that Stan has written a book, made DVDs, created hundreds of videos on youtube for free, played in major tournaments and events, won tournaments against the best players in the world while working full time as an educator, and has the certification from the PBIA at the highest level. And most importantly Stan has taught players at every level of play including a good number of pro players to include a top USA Mosconi Cup player and other hopefuls for making their first appearance.

So once again, Mr. White, what have you done with your life and how have you gotten there? At least make some CTE PRO ONE videos TO EXPLAIN THE SYSTEM PROCESS. But we know why you won’t, fear of being exposed and looking like a fool.This is the only thing you have going. To make those on this forum THINK you know what you're talking about as well as being a hot shot player.
You don't and you aren't.

Connie Shuffett

Last edited:

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
There are a good number of golf forums on the internet with very similar discussions, disagreements, arguments, and flame wars. People get banned just like here. I go there from time to time because I've developed more of an interest in golf. Allen loves to play so I gotta keep up.

If Butch Harmon (one of the greatest golf instructors ever and PGA tour player himself) graced a forum with a few posts, I don't doubt there would be a few know it all egomaniac members who would disagree with his teaching methods and cause a stir like no other. (except here)

Some might even be so brazen to think and act like they or others who rule the forum can say what they wish because they're his "peer", which is so laughable it lends itself to a form of insanity to even think about it let alone claim it.

They might also try comparing Butch to David Ledbetter or Jimmy Ballard who are other PGA teaching pros to the PGA playing pros.

Among those three instructors, their beliefs, their methods, their philosophies are so diametrically opposed to each other it's like they're all teaching a different game. Yet each of them has had great success with various pro golfers to make them far better players and catapult careers with their differences in instruction.

Comparing Stan to Bob is only natural especially for the pool scientist members who live and thrive on physics and science.

Does it make either one of them a far better instructor? I guess it depends on beliefs in the way the game should be played and taught by those that buy into their philosophies.

My thoughts are for Stan. Lets face it, he has a much higher number of amateur players who have been and are at the top of the totem pole in wins and ranking at the US Amateur Championship and other amateur tournaments.

There's a full stable of pro players taking and who have taken lessons from him in Kentucky that have improved their games and the way it's played to win more tournaments and money through higher finishes. It doesn't get any higher than a very young player getting into two successive Mosconi Cups.

And I'd also pick Stan playing to come out on top over Bob in any game. Why? Because of his record in tournaments with a variety of games. Bob isn't even close.

Maybe someone has the history of Bob's playing successes. I don't. Not knocking him - just sayin'.

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
2 questions:

1.) Was Stan a great player with many tournament successes before or after Hal Houle?

2.) What is Connie's tournament record?

justcueit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There are a good number of golf forums on the internet with very similar discussions, disagreements, arguments, and flame wars. People get banned just like here. I go there from time to time because I've developed more of an interest in golf. Allen loves to play so I gotta keep up.

If Butch Harmon (one of the greatest golf instructors ever and PGA tour player himself) graced a forum with a few posts, I don't doubt there would be a few know it all egomaniac members who would disagree with his teaching methods and cause a stir like no other. (except here)

Some might even be so brazen to think and act like they or others who rule the forum can say what they wish because they're his "peer", which is so laughable it lends itself to a form of insanity to even think about it let alone claim it.

They might also try comparing Butch to David Ledbetter or Jimmy Ballard who are other PGA teaching pros to the PGA playing pros.

Among those three instructors, their beliefs, their methods, their philosophies are so diametrically opposed to each other it's like they're all teaching a different game. Yet each of them has had great success with various pro golfers to make them far better players and catapult careers with their differences in instruction.

Comparing Stan to Bob is only natural especially for the pool scientist members who live and thrive on physics and science.

Does it make either one of them a far better instructor? I guess it depends on beliefs in the way the game should be played and taught by those that buy into their philosophies.

My thoughts are for Stan. Lets face it, he has a much higher number of amateur players who have been and are at the top of the totem pole in wins and ranking at the US Amateur Championship and other amateur tournaments.

There's a full stable of pro players taking and who have taken lessons from him in Kentucky that have improved their games and the way it's played to win more tournaments and money through higher finishes. It doesn't get any higher than a very young player getting into two successive Mosconi Cups.

And I'd also pick Stan playing to come out on top over Bob in any game. Why? Because of his record in tournaments with a variety of games. Bob isn't even close.

Maybe someone has the history of Bob's playing successes. I don't. Not knocking him - just sayin'.

Bob Jewett is a strong player and plays all games quite well. Bob has gotten his feet wet in numerous pro events and has played very respectably. Stan respects Bob’s game. Bob is a player. Not respecting Bob’s game would be a mistake for most players.

Connie Shuffett

Last edited:

justcueit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Because you say so? Nobody understands your method but you understand everybody else's? Pretty high opinion of yourselves...

pj
chgo

Stan understands the difference between conventional aiming and real Center to Edge.

You can’t say the same because you can’t explain how one’s vision is used for Center to Edge.

Connie Shuffett

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
2 questions:

1.) Was Stan a great player with many tournament successes before or after Hal Houle?

2.) What is Connie's tournament record?

It obviously made Tyler Styer's tournament record and successes greater after Stan.

What's most important is what is your tournament record? You don't even have the balls to link up with Cookie Man right in your own backyard where you live.

Whatsamatta big time playa? Grow a couple first and then talk.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Bob Jewett is a strong player and plays all games quite well. Bob has gotten his feet wet in numerous pro events and has played very respectably. Stan respects Bob’s game. Bob is a player. Not respecting Bob’s game would be a mistake for most players.

Connie Shuffett

Thanks for the update and info.

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mr. White,

Where has all of this physics and science genius crap on AZB gotten YOU in the real world of playing pool? How many large tournaments have you won or placed in over the years? How many tournaments of magnitude have you ever had the nerve to even play in? What is your standing in league play or local stuff or are you just a basement warrior at the table in your house and an internet keyboard forum wizard?

Connie Shuffett

What's most important is what is your tournament record? .

I mean if Connie can ask others what their touranment record is ,I figured I would ask her but she just ignored my question posts #364, responding to posts before and after mine.

I don't want to speak for Boxcar, but since his post came after Connie's post, I would assume he asked because she threw that out there in the first place.

And both me and Boxcar are curious Connie, so tell us about yours and Stans Tournament record please.

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
Ya'll have lost your minds, 18 pages, lmao.

I was thinking the same thing..lol

Stan please just post under your name, this doesn't look good for you.:)

I don't think my wife would post one time for me little lone a couple hundred times.

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I got 100 bucks to anyone who can find me knocking CTE in any way shape or form, never once said a bad thing about it. I talked to Neil before he passed away with a sincere desire to learn the concepts, messaged spider about it, though he got banned right after so we never finished our conversation.

I am actually starting to dislike Stan and Connie at this point, this pointless bullshit arguing is just a bad representation of your system. The fact that Stan has Connie on here in the first place is just ridiculous, this whole thing makes me say **** pro v 1 or whatever you guys call it.

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
I got 100 bucks to anyone who can find me knocking CTE in any way shape or form, never once said a bad thing about it. I talked to Neil before he passed away with a sincere desire to learn the concepts, messaged spider about it, though he got banned right after so we never finished our conversation.

I am actually starting to dislike Stan and Connie at this point, this pointless bullshit arguing is just a bad representation of your system. The fact that Stan has Connie on here in the first place is just ridiculous, this whole thing makes me say **** pro v 1 or whatever you guys call it.

wife posting for him got old 100+- posts ago

i fail to see the purpose of the hoax

justcueit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

You’re the only one in this thread that Stan has offered free personal lessons to.

Connie Shuffett

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
wife posting for him got old 100+- posts ago

i fail to see the purpose of the hoax

It doesn't even make sense, PLUS STAN HAS POSTED ON AZ SINCE HE SAID HE WASN'T GOING TO ANYMORE, he last posted about 2 months ago. Shake my f***ing head. I went from actually liking Stan to thinking him and Connie are a bunch of......

I won't say it, but I am sure you guys know what I am thinking.

So great job Connie/Stan, you somehow took me from a spot of being someone wanting to learn your system, to someone who hopes to never hear from either of you again. Well played.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It doesn't even make sense, PLUS STAN HAS POSTED ON AZ SINCE HE SAID HE WASN'T GOING TO ANYMORE, he last posted about 2 months ago. Shake my f***ing head. I went from actually liking Stan to thinking him and Connie are a bunch of......

I won't say it, but I am sure you guys know what I am thinking.

So great job Connie/Stan, you somehow took me from a spot of being someone wanting to learn your system, to someone who hopes to never hear from either of you again. Well played.

If you really just started following this stuff when you joined AZ in 2017 then your ignorance of the situation is understandable. You're a quick learner, though.

Most if not all of us have tried to keep it about the science or about the method, as in this is an exercise in figuring something out. The other side is always the one hurling the insults. Religion requires faith, science requires evidence. Maybe that's the problem. The two mix like oil and water.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
There is no religion and never has been. A completely unneeded backhand slap as usual.

Those who aren't interested in physics and science figure something out by results.

Do as instructed, strike ball, OB goes in, perfect result. Who cares about why. The how takes care of it.

No insults here nor pointing fingers.

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It obviously made Tyler Styer's tournament record and successes greater after Stan.

What's most important is what is your tournament record? You don't even have the balls to link up with Cookie Man right in your own backyard where you live.

Whatsamatta big time playa? Grow a couple first and then talk.

Sorry, Big Fella, but your thinking is a little bit skewed.

First of all, my tournament record doesn't matter because I'm not bragging about it and I'm not trying to sell a book. This thread is not about me.

Second of all, I wouldn't shoot pool with Cookie if he was my next door neighbor. His jaws are way too tight for me.

And thirdly, how did Tyler do in his singles matches in the Mosconi?

OK, now will you answer my questions? In case you forgot, they are in my last post.

Have a nice day.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Sorry, Big Fella, but your thinking is a little bit skewed.

First of all, my tournament record doesn't matter because I'm not bragging about it and I'm not trying to sell a book. This thread is not about me.

Second of all, I wouldn't shoot pool with Cookie if he was my next door neighbor. His jaws are way too tight for me.

And thirdly, how did Tyler do in his singles matches in the Mosconi?

OK, now will you answer my questions? In case you forgot, they are in my last post.

Have a nice day.

I won't be answering any of your questions or seeking them out. From what I've been reading in your posts the writer and the content adds up to a giant ZERO for me. None of it worthy of another second of my time and to give you even slight recognition as someone who thinks he knows pool or can play.

You'd be better off in a cornhole forum and so would everybody else here if you went.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Would a pro that is being named to be using CTE still be using CTE when he bends over and lines up the contact point of the money ball to the pocket ?
It's the last ball on the table and it's a relatively easy shot for them.

How about when he points the stick to the contact point when he's shooting a combo ? Is he still using CTE ?