1 Of America's (the World, really) Big Stars Playing Pool On DEC VF Magazine Cover

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Few stars are hotter than Bradley Cooper right now and he is featured on this months Vanity Fair magazince cover shooting pool - sort of. :smile:

Also, I saw another current ad we can add to the list of pool-related commercials. Blu brand ecigs has a tv commercial running with a game of bar pool going on in the background.

A little more notice for our sport.

best,
brian kc

Attachments

• vanityfair-cover-bradley-cooper.jpg
    vanityfair-cover-bradley-cooper.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 428
Last edited:
Reactions: JAM

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I like that cover. Thanks for sharing. Wonder why they choose snooker balls. :D

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was thinking he is a spy or involved in some scandal-I guess that is another Bradley!

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
Looking forward to the threads of people sending emails to VF to thank them for using pool on their cover. Followed by the thread about his poor fundamentals. Only to be topped off with the thread of outrage because Bradley Cooper isn't sponsoring a pro tour and that he isn't doing enough for pool.

Just hang on, they're coming...

URG8Geq.gif

Last edited:

Richardson

Who me ?
Silver Member
Looking forward to the threads of people sending emails to VF to thank them for using pool on their cover. Followed by the thread about his poor fundamentals. Only to be topped off with the thread of outrage because Bradley Cooper isn't sponsoring a pro tour and that he isn't doing enough for pool. They're coming...

URG8Geq.gif

No one pointed out his eyes :/

Maybe a thread about possible photoshop?