Itrader?

Nuts4Tascarellas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have noticed that it seems like folks have stopped bothering to leave good itrader reports. It's not like I stopped buying...

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have noticed that it seems like folks have stopped bothering to leave good itrader reports. It's not like I stopped buying...

I am in the habit of reminding people about iTrader when I have done a transaction. Nothing wrong with a friendly reminder.

Nuts4Tascarellas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Reminder

The reason I like to get itrader is - so someone can have some assurance when they are considering doing a deal with me. There are a lot of shady folks out there - I want people to know own I'm not one of them!

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
I have found that some people simply don't know how to post iTrader and that is what prompted me to write the following, coincidentally, exactly 5 years ago today.

Might make for a good STICKY to post in Wanted/For Sale:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How To Issue iTrader Feedback - 04-13-2012, 11:50 AM

The question comes up from time to time on how to issue fellow AZ'ers an iTrader feedback comment following a transaction.

Here's how it's done:

On all of our posts, just below the AZ member's name/avatar you will find their iTrader rating. As an example it may say "iTrader 25/100%".

Simply click on the number just to the left of the percentage they've achieved (it would be the "25" in the example provided above).

Clicking that number will take you to their iTrader comments page where you will see on the upper left side of the page, an option to click "submit iTrader for 'that person's name'. Click that link and the rest is pretty straightforward.

You'll have to designate whether you were the buyer, seller, or if it was a trade, and also, whether the experience was positive, neutral, or negative.

You will have the option to post the thread url for the item that the transaction is based upon.

You will have a box in which to provide a comment describing your transaction - this comment will be visible to the public.

You will also be required to post a message to the person you did your deal with. This comment will only be visible to the other party and AZ administrators.

Once you are done filling out the fields, click "Submit Reply" and iTrader feedback is posted.

That's it!

Happy buying, selling, and trading!

best,
brian kc

Last edited:

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
You didn't leave any feedback on the gun drill you bought from me,here or fb
even though I did as you asked on fb,

That or you weren't satisfied with it

Edit
i went and added it thinking I didn't before, but I did when the deal was made

Last edited:

donuteric

always a newbie
Silver Member
I always leave one after the transaction, but I also notice no one has left anything on mine since 2011. I also never send them a reminder.

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Kickin' Chicken again.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
I always leave one after the transaction, but I also notice no one has left anything on mine since 2011. I also never send them a reminder.

When I buy I always do it, not everyone who buys from me does
But I also don't remind people, if they don't want to or don't remember

asiasdad

Banned
When I sell something, I immediately leave the buyer positive
I-trader on receipt of funds.

I remind the buyer to reciprocate the positive I-trader once they
are satisfied with the item.

When I buy something, it is amazing how many of these "sellers" want
to hold giving positive I-trader for my immediate payment hostage until
I have given them positive I-trader first.

THIS IS A PUNK MOVE from these "sellers"

If what someone is selling is as represented, there should be no issue
in giving good I-trader for prompt payment.

I'm grateful that my little cue collection is nearing completion
and I will not be involved in this much longer.

Last edited:

$TAKE HOR$E

champagne - campaign
Silver Member
Going in spurts without buying or selling anything for a while I sometimes forget to leave it, esp when having lots of cues / cases for sale at once. Usually the buyers do not send a reminder but in all honesty I wish they would as it helps future activity for everyone else. I ain't sweat'n it and have easily made 100 transactions on here that have not been itrader'd....:thumbup:

asiasdad

Banned
Going in spurts without buying or selling anything for a while I sometimes forget to leave it, esp when having lots of cues / cases for sale at once. Usually the buyers do not send a reminder but in all honesty I wish they would as it helps future activity for everyone else. I ain't sweat'n it and have easily made 100 transactions on here that have not been itrader'd....:thumbup:

That is because you have been a member here since 2005
and I-trader did not start until 2007 you forgetful old horse. :D

Nuts4Tascarellas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey beneath - I haven't used the caring drill yet. I have been in the process of moving my cue shop. I'm totally satisfied.

franko

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Right

The reason I like to get itrader is - so someone can have some assurance when they are considering doing a deal with me. There are a lot of shady folks out there - I want people to know own I'm not one of them!

You are correct that is the first thing I look for.