Show us your HOME ROOMS !!

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rack Holder on Gold Crown III

Guys -

I got asked to show this, and I don't know if the Rack Holder is original or not.

Old table, and frankly, I just dont know.

Ken

Attachments

• IMG_0616.jpg
    IMG_0616.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 1,763
  • IMG_0615.jpg
    IMG_0615.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 1,733
  • IMG_0614.jpg
    IMG_0614.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 1,719
  • IMG_0613.jpg
    IMG_0613.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 1,746

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Guys, I have no idea why that pic posted sideways. Operator error maybe. Here's some that are right side up.

Looks fine, except the drink on the table...even for art's sake, it I's wrongwrongwrong.

And for the decor... is that table right inside the front door? That is bold. If the wife agreed to that...I gotta see a picture of that girl.

AnAs a cyclist" I am digging the wall scene. Wallpaper or hand drawn?

ElLeon

Headshot
Silver Member
Here is the LED panel i'll be buying for my home room. And a fraction of the price of buying from the marketplace here, plus it includes the current driver.

SuperbrightLEDs is a fantastic retailer and has always stood behind their products the many times i've ordered automotive bulbs, lamps and wiring from them.

https://www.superbrightleds.com/moreinfo/led-panel-light-high-voltage/50w-led-panel-light-fixture-4ft-x-2ft/3152/

Then throw this power cord on it and you're good to go!
https://www.superbrightleds.com/moreinfo/component-led-accessories/power-cord-for-power-supplies/147/

Dr Foot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
1948 Centennial located in South Florida at MY house (lucky me!)

Attachments

• 4_centennial-crop-u3510.jpg
    4_centennial-crop-u3510.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 2,329

Walt69

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not much... but it's home... Love my basement. Can't see the big screen on the opposite wall. Poured epoxy swirl floor, humidor cabinet for my stogies on the left, my git-fiddle, some other beer-stuffs, and a quick getaway door incase a beer-run is needed.

Attachments

• 20160104_120942.jpg
    20160104_120942.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 2,260
Last edited:

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
^^^Very awesome

And while I have my own room as well, my little girls can't leave dad alone, they get there practice shots in but still to young too sit still for 5 seconds

Walt69

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hah! No kids yet as grad. school is a bit much with working full time, but if the wifey has her way it'll be sometime soon I reckon.

pocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not much... but it's home... Love my basement. Can't see the big screen on the opposite wall. Poured epoxy swirl floor, humidor cabinet for my stogies on the left, my git-fiddle, some other beer-stuffs, and a quick getaway door incase a beer-run is needed.

Wait, is that Link's shield? He's been looking for it, tired of having to replace his wood shield when dealing with the Goron issue.

GideonF

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here is my home room - I have a loft-style unit and the table is in the main room. 9' Gandy Alexandria with rosewood rails and blue 860.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452285610.486148.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1452285665.900773.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1452285687.017017.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1452285727.033972.jpg

Gideon<------never needs a short cue

Walt69

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wait, is that Link's shield? He's been looking for it, tired of having to replace his wood shield when dealing with the Goron issue.

Yes, and it's not my fault the crappy one he started with burns so easily!!! lol. Shoulda thrown a couple extra coats of polyurethane on it! ...or at least have a steady supply comin' from the Deku tree.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member

lorider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

did you pour that floor yourself. ? how is it holding up?

i have been thinking about going that route with our enclosed carport that we converted into a game room.

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member