Anyone Want to Play this Guy for the Cash?

$TAKE HOR$E

champagne - campaign
Silver Member
LOL, nice watch and bracelet but them little bitty chains...c'mon. Hard to tell but the tats could use some work also... :grin:

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Should spend it on penile enlargement surgery to help with the self esteem issue. :)

RunoutJJ

Professional Banger
Silver Member
He loves that ice :rolleyes: I would play him for whatever but he would be by himself and a bunch of my friends loaded on the hips... POW :rolleyes:

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
He tries to act the part but the type of guy that can be soon parted with the cash.
Too bad he doesn't have enuff brains to take what he has so far and invest it in the rest of his life.

Millionaires for a day.

Shapow is the sound of a jail guard putting his baton upside his noggin for saying that word too many times.

Not saying he didn't make that money delivering Za, but people have been popped for a lot less posting stupid crap on UTube.

Cops see that vid and all they have to do is tie a string to him. Free room and board for a few years.

Last edited:

Papa Red

Love it or Leave
Silver Member
One things for sure, he is not a pool player. That only leaves one thing he could be ???????????????????????. :rolleyes:

mrsmith1976

Out of line...again..UGH
Silver Member
I just don't know what to say....

What's truly sad is that because of idots like this, there are people that think all young black people are either thugs or drug dealers of some sort.

This kid is a wanna be rapper flashing someone elses money and jewelry, and the irony of this is that sadly enough, he will probably get a record deal so he will be able to televise his ignorance on cable and radio. I couldn't even bear to watch it all.