Shaw/ Bergman- OFF

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What a great venue. It looks like a professional ESPN stage. Wow!:cool:
Yes the whole setup and promotion was for the Shaw vs Bergman match.

Months worth of work, event merchandise, t-shirts, promos, preparation, planning, long travel,VIP seats were sold out, and Shaw pulls out day before the show. :shrug:

Good to see Corey step of to plate last minute and still have a great match for the fans to sweat .

Capture.jpg

Last edited:

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes the whole setup and promotion was for the Shaw vs Bergman match.

Months worth of work, event merchandise, t-shirts, promos, preparation, planning, long travel,VIP seats were sold out, and Shaw pulls out day before the show. :shrug:

Good to see Corey step of to plate last minute and still have a great match for the fans to sweat .

View attachment 512045

I think Corey will pull off day 2. Looks like he was slow coming out of the gate with Justin going 8-1(without games given)

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think Corey will pull off day 2. Looks like he was slow coming out of the gate with Justin going 8-1(without games given)
One thing is for sure it's going be great to sweat.Some really great 8 Ball at the very elite level.

Bergman with his precision like cue ball control and very well thought out patterns.

Corey's out of the box creative thinking and ability to perceive patterns and shots that are not obvious to most.

Charlie Hustle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One thing is for sure it's going be great to sweat.Some really great 8 Ball at the very elite level.

Bergman with his precision like cue ball control and very well thought out patterns.

Corey's out of the box creative thinking and ability to perceive patterns and shots that are not obvious to most.

Such as that bank on the 2 or maybe it was the 4, that was frozen to another ball on the bottom long rail!

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
FWIW. I played in two local tournaments in the last couple days. One at Brass Tap in Raleigh and the other at Shotmakers in Garner. At both all the players that new about Jayson pulling out of this match thought he was a douche. Happy that Corey came in and has played it without any drama.

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
I think Bergman is much better with the Revo shaft then he was with the other one he was using!

Carbon fiber here I come!

Kd

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
Really enjoyed watching this match last night. Take what you make is the only way to play 8 ball for players of this caliber. It makes the game challenging for their skills and far more interesting to watch. Btw as the stats show it certainly doesn't keep them from running out, but it makes the outs tough and fun to watch. I saw both players make some crazy outs that I know I'd never be able to pull off.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kaci is commentating at the Euro event.. He spoke on the Jayson Shaw subject.

Then he said, Justin if you're listening, I'll play you!

He said he was up 9-0 on Biado, then Biado played perfect pool to beat him 19 to 12?

Kaci said in money match, he likes 4.25" pockets over 4.5".

Last edited:

benny-the-blade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

He said he was up 9-0 on Biado, then Biado played perfect pool to beat him 19 to 12?

I’d love this match happen in the near future. I doubt Bergman has any fear of Kaci. Respect, yes. Fear, no.

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Euro tour match is streamed on FB. The chat is pretty good. There's always a euro pro commentating during the match. The pro answers nearly
all questions from the chat.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Justin has offered to play Kaci already using a standard wood rack, but Kaci declined said he'd only play using a template.

Love to see it happen would be a great match.

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Justin has offered to play Kaci already using a standard wood rack, but Kaci declined said he'd only play using a template.

Love to see it happen would be a great match.

Someone asked asked Kaci about using templates too. He said he doesn't know how to rack that's why he like templates.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Justin and Corey round 2 starting NOW!!!!

If you like 8 Ball tune in and sweat it all live.

Expert commentary from Double J Jeremy Jones breaking down all the shots and strategies.

51747306_2616876225019337_3757887549805166592_ozeke.jpg

Last edited:

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
Corey's ability to make spectacular outs from messy tables is something to behold.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
and now 13-8, players on a timeout

Corey is getting skunked. Will this continue?