2018 WPA World 9 Ball

Positively Ralf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Melling is on a mission. All footage I've seen of him he is basically blitzkrieging through all of his opponents. Going to be interesting to see if he matches up with Shane.

Oze147

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wonder if it might be Shane`s time to be on top this year.

I mean there is still a lot of pool to play and there are some great players left in the tournament, but after this emotional win for the US boys in the MC this year, who knows?
He definitly would deserve a WC title.

I also hope that Albin can go deep this year.

Poolmanis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wonder if it might be Shane`s time to be on top this year.

I mean there is still a lot of pool to play and there are some great players left in the tournament, but after this emotional win for the US boys in the MC this year, who knows?
He definitly would deserve a WC title.

I also hope that Albin can go deep this year.

Albin had therebul roll on kickshot and I think that broke him. He is trailing now 6-9..

Kris_b1104

House Pro in my own home.
Silver Member
Idk who this Robbie Capito guy is but he just beat the world #1 (Kaci) hill-hill and sent him packing. Anyone know his fargorate?

Kris_b1104

House Pro in my own home.
Silver Member
Lol I just noticed Shane is #28 on the WPA rankings. That is humorous. Fargorate is the way to go.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Idk who this Robbie Capito guy is but he just beat the world #1 (Kaci) hill-hill and sent him packing. Anyone know his fargorate?

You don’t know Robbie Capito?....:eek:
...he’s been around forever.......
...hell, he’s almost 18

:smile:

Poolmanis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
YEAH!
Confirmed that Makkonen put Gorst Down 11-8!
Matikainen leading over Kazakis 8-7!..

Too bad. Kazakis was too strong in the end.. 11-9 kazakis.
I was hoping so much to get two Finnish players to last 16!
Makkonen did it anyways. I hope he is on stream table in next match!

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
I'm watching the match from this morning where Corey beat Morra and if you only watched the first 9 racks you wouldn't think Corey would pull this match out let alone make the final 16. He must have played himself into form.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm watching the match from this morning where Corey beat Morra and if you only watched the first 9 racks you wouldn't think Corey would pull this match out let alone make the final 16. He must have played himself into form.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Winning ugly is one of CD's specialties. Seen him win a lot of these kinda matches. He'll have to step it up from here out or he's gone for sure.