Pool I Q

tsteve30

After recieving a couple of lessons from Joe Villalpando my pool knowledge in pool has increased greatly. I have a better understanding of where the cue ball has to go. My control of the cue ball has greatly increased after understanding how different lines are created. I have never realized the importance of exactness and the control one can have. My league play has improved to a point where i am now winning over people that have been playing longer than me simply because the knowledge I have gained in a short period of time. Thanks Joe for helping me with my pool game.

JimS

Grandpa & his grand boys.
Silver Member
Joe knows the game and he knows how to teach it. He'll make you a better player if you take lessons from him and then practice what he teaches.

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Joe has a lot of supporters on here

After recieving a couple of lessons from Joe Villalpando my pool knowledge in pool has increased greatly. I have a better understanding of where the cue ball has to go. My control of the cue ball has greatly increased after understanding how different lines are created. I have never realized the importance of exactness and the control one can have. My league play has improved to a point where i am now winning over people that have been playing longer than me simply because the knowledge I have gained in a short period of time. Thanks Joe for helping me with my pool game.

Joe has a lot of supporters on here with good reason. If someone can hit the cue ball reasonably accurately Joe's DVD's are the best bang for the buck in training DVD's in my opinion. I have always considered shape to be the more difficult part of a shot with pocketing balls being relatively easy once you make the first one and get shape to continue. Joe's DVD's address controlling the cue ball better than any I have seen.

Personal lessons with Joe are no doubt even better but we just haven't gotten together yet, too many miles between us.

Hu

iapoolguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
some new stuff

Joe Showed me some new stuff he is putting into the new dvd.WOW!!!...But I told him to leave it out so nobody else could use it against me...lol...

All4Moose

Moose
Silver Member
i just ordered his first two videos and i am waiting on his third... i really cant wait for them to get here. :)

3kushn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just visited with Joe last night and got a sneak peak of what's on the next DVD. Pretty awesome stuff you guys. A lot more on CB control for one. The little sampling I got from Joe last night, with some practice, is going to once again, go right into my game. Its simple, easy to learn, systematic, but the kind of stuff that would take years to figure out on your own. I haven't found anybody else that teaches what he teaches outside of the 3C crowd.

There are no secrets in this game, but the stuff that Joe teaches is the kinda of thing that many people would label as the Secrets of the Game. Appropriately named PoolIQ.

Thanks Joe now get back to work and finish this thing. I've got the cash burning a hole in my pocket. Just waiting for the green light.

CastilloLeatherGoods

Artisan Crafted Leather
Silver Member
The first time I saw these videos I thought to myself "there's no way that it's that easy" but it really was, with a little practice.
These videos are like having a roadmap, now you know exactly how to get there.
I highly recommend these to anyone just starting out in the game and to those like me that have been playing by feel for many years.

THANKS JOE!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

hemicudas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Folks, no one on earth has more knowledge of the game of pocket billiards than my friend, Lil Joe Villalpando. Buy his DVDs and take lessons if possible. You will see your game improve.