An open letter to cj

scttybee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have tremendous respect for your knowledge, your game and your willingness to tolerate this internet forum full of maniacs.
but pleeeese stop adding the game is the teacher(to the backend of evry single post you make)its a great slogan for the marketing but not in every thread you comment on.
life is the real teacher but I don't care your slogan is great for advertising but when your just commenting I beg of you sir
let the death threats begin

Last edited:

KenK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow, looks like somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning....

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Sctty,

I'd have less of a problem if CJ would become a Club Member. I don't sell anything but want to support AZ Forums. He does have products to sell. IMHO all posters who offer products for sale on these forums on a regular basis should help support it! As I said, JMHO.

Lyn

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sctty,

I'd have less of a problem if CJ would become a Club Member. I don't sell anything but want to support AZ Forums. He does have products to sell. IMHO all posters who offer products for sale on these forums on a regular basis should help support it! As I said, JMHO.

Lyn

Lyn, he does have a banner ad on AzBilliards Forum. I don't think they're free.

scttybee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
no disrespect I just ask that one favor,i was going to remove it right after but I woke jam up early and now its gotta stay
btw how does one become a club member,should I have been asked and I wasn't and now I should fell um well you know

Last edited:

krupa

The Dream Operator
Silver Member
This is pretty ridiculous. Will you post an "open letter" to every person that has a signature you don't like?

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sctty,

Lyn

he pays for banner ads, thats a step up from being a club member (which i really need to do again:eek::eek:)

congrats on your win Lyn!!

best
eric

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
The game is the teacher? Should also say...The table is your best friend...or your worst nightmare. :killingme::killingme:
I like Slogans:

Pool player have bigger sticks
Get felt
Do it on Cue
Pool players have more balls

Last edited:

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I can't remember the last time the game made me sit in the corner or threw the caulk at me If the game is the teacher why is He selling a TOI when the game can teach us,

Seriously I have no problem him selling his products on the for sale section
The main forum should have a sign No Solicitation

Last edited:

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
he pays for banner ads, thats a step up from being a club member (which i really need to do again:eek::eek:)

congrats on your win Lyn!!

best
eric

Eric,

My bad! I'm one of those forum members who pass right over ads. That is of course till I need something billiards related. Thanks for the comment.

I'm living proof even a blind squirrel can find a nut :embarrassed2:. Got to play some really great older players. Don Owen of OB Cues was one of them. Great guy. Great player. Am truly honored to receive so many kudos from my fellow players and posters. Thanks again.

Lyn

YBA

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What happened to live and let live? Isn't this like asking someone to remove his avatar cuz it's redundant in every posts? :D

Cheers

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
I am not sure but I would think that CJ being here has at least increased traffic with his insights as a former World Champion, etc. & as someone said he has a banner.

Personally, I rather like his 'The Game Is the Teacher' sogan & seeing it often is a good reminder.

One can be taught many things within the game by other individuals but in reality certain things can not really be taught by other individuals. They must be learned on one's own. For those things...The Game Is the Teacher.

Regards,

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Sctty,

Lyn

There are some that sell 100's of dollars worth of stuff w/o a banner or being a club member. There are also sellers selling 1000's of dollars worth of stuff w/o a banner but are club members. $35 a year is stealing for a few on here. Johnnyt.

arps

tirador (ng pansit)
Silver Member
i have a lot of respect for CJ and his posts have been helpful for me. and to be honest, there are lot of post signatures that are really annoying here in the forums that i dont mind if CJ mentions the marketing "thing" often.