my current collection

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
That Tucker was a deal of deals!

I think if Murry ever boes one in green he should call me. I could force myself to settling for that one in blue!!!
Nice set,
Nick :)

poolrod

I like old school
Silver Member
Very nice Ryan. You know the one I like the best and I know of a few others that belong in there. Take Care and thanks for sharing the pictures and we will hook up one day soon as we discussed. Randy

Lets take a road trip Randy, it would great to meet Ryan in person. Very nice collection, thank you for sharing it.

DukeofDBQ

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Beautiful, simply beautiful!!!

Ryan -

Haven't seen you post in forever and am very happy to hear you are well. The Zac set You sold me were the first "big" cues I acquired. 125 plus cues later they are still among my favorites.

Best wishes,

Bob Hoppmann

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
Hi Ryan, nice to see you post again here.
Like your Collection but you know which one I would love to own, the Brother Cue is still here for you:wink:
Ralf

axlrose

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
interesting...

Lets take a road trip Randy, it would great to meet Ryan in person. Very nice collection, thank you for sharing it.

Now that might be very interesting, Rod. It would be great to meet you and Randy, and burn away a couple of days on the table.

Again, I would like to thank you all for your compliments. I am normally super selective about with whom I spend my time, and have often thought about contributing more here, but seem to regularly run into some asinine thread or argument that just turns me off from taking the time to type out my opinions.

There are a few members, in particular, who have commented in this thread, whose opinions I greatly respect. It has put a big smile on my face reading some of your thoughts. That alone has made me glad I took the time to post some pics.

Bob, I am so glad you have enjoyed that Zac set so much and still have it. They were/are a great pair.

Best wishes to you all,
Ryan

1pRoscoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'M GLAD TO SEE THAT "BIG PIMPIN" ENDED UP WITH SOMEONE WHO WILL APPRECIATE IT. I REALLY LIKE THE MORGAN CUE AS WELL.

Marcus

Guess I didn't appreciate it those years I had it.... :confused:

Nice collection, Ryan - I'm sure you know I'm happy to take the Tucker back when you are looking to move it.

poolrod

I like old school
Silver Member
Now that might be very interesting, Rod. It would be great to meet you and Randy, and burn away a couple of days on the table.

Again, I would like to thank you all for your compliments. I am normally super selective about with whom I spend my time, and have often thought about contributing more here, but seem to regularly run into some asinine thread or argument that just turns me off from taking the time to type out my opinions.

There are a few members, in particular, who have commented in this thread, whose opinions I greatly respect. It has put a big smile on my face reading some of your thoughts. That alone has made me glad I took the time to post some pics.

Bob, I am so glad you have enjoyed that Zac set so much and still have it. They were/are a great pair.

Best wishes to you all,
Ryan

We would have a great time for sure. Cheers.

SCCues

< Searing Twins
Silver Member
Thank you very much for your kind words. From left to right, the makers are Morgan(Miller), McDaniel, AE, Bender and Tucker. Everything white in each cue is ivory.

James, it's always nice to hear from you. I hope you have been well, too.

Ryan

I don't hear too much about AE cues on this forum, but your's is without a doubt the nicest AE cue I've seen to date. I saw one like it a few years ago and this may be the same cue and it really stuck out in my mind as a great cue.

James

JimmyRayK

Gina collector
Silver Member
Hey Ryan, great to see you posting. As always, your cue are incredible.

Take care,
JimmyK

axlrose

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
high praise, indeed

Given the caliber of your collection, Jim, that is quite a compliment. I can think of precious few collections I have seen that can compare to yours. Can you believe I am getting the itch to do some trading?

Thank you all, again, for your compliments.

Ryan

Hey Ryan, great to see you posting. As always, your cue are incredible.

Take care,
JimmyK

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Ryan,

Great cues, every single one. And they also look great as a grouping.

If you are considering trading something, let me know.

Thanks for sharing.

Will Prout