Buyer / Seller transaction report

albu

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I purchased an OB-2 shaft from a Kenny Kwok about two weeks ago. I had him ship it to Jim Pierce, so he could put matching ringwork on it for my cue. I shipped my cue to Mr. Pierce about six days ago, and he just got it. But, he still hasn't received the shaft!!! This Kenny Kwok person (if that's his real name) was selling OB shafts at super low prices. I probably should've known then that it was too good to be true. If anyone can help me get in touch with Kenny, please do. I don't remember his username, and I don't know how to access it. Thanks.

Matt

I make a deal with Kenny and he is a honest person,and a man of word.
Im sure your shaft will be coming to you.His AZ name is embassy147.....not to mention he is quite a good player and that means he is a real person :wink:

Jacky H

Bull-Shark
New transaction of Ginacue 40th anniversary

Just to note I just ought the Gina 40th anniversary cue with bushwhacker, Gary is a good guy and we have good deal too. ^_^

littlefats

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
olney cue

I just received my Olney cue from DANIEL and it went great.No paypal I just sent a m/o and he sent it as soon as he got it.He took my word I wanted it ,marked it sold.All of it took less than a week.I would do it again in a heart beat. No B/S with him .THANKS LITTLE FATS

TKDVEE

I love old Schon cues
Silver Member
Bought two cues from SC02GTP and the deal could not have gone better.
Aside from selling me two great cues and a fair price, Tom helped me through
my first transaction here every step of the way and shipped confirmation,
insured, and packed the cues with great care. I highly recommend Tom as a
great person to deal with, and look forward to other opportunities to deal
with him. Thanks again, Tom

petefixer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Transplant is good to go!

:thumbup:I bought a cue from him this week and the transaction couldnt have benn better! Awesome cue at a killer price! Way nicer than he even made it out to be! :thumbup:

Lemmingo

Bought a BCM (Bryan Mordt) PJ from theStik.
Transaction was smooth, queue in mint condition, shipping fast. Addtionally the price was as fair as it gets :grin:.
I can only recommend trading with him, thanks.

yelvis111

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Prodigy Flakes (again)

He committed to buy my case and paid through an unverified Paypal account. I was going to ship the case out on the 24th, after the funds had cleared, but checked today and saw that he had canceled the transaction in Paypal. The name on the Paypal account was Austin Pritchard, who just so happened to have flaked on Crown City Corey in the transaction post right above mine. Curiously, his AZ handle in his deal with Corey was "9cheeser" whereas it was "Prodigy1" in mine. I hate to call the guy a scammer but this one's looking like a duck.

***MY TITLE SHOULD READ "Prodigy1 Flakes (again)"***

I sincerely apologize to AZ member "The Prodigy" for using his alias in the title.

Last edited:

acedonkeyace

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Same deal with me and Prodigy1

He approached me on a break cue, and i told him about a nice Michael Yingling Break Cue with a special Ash Shaft made from a baseball bat.

Then he was interested in a 3x7 Instroke Buffalo cue case, so we talked and he told me that he was going to the Derby Pool event and would like to have it with him.

Told him my payment account and when it showed up in Paypal it showed as an unverifiied ECheck, and would not be cleared until Jan. 24th to 28th.

So I explained that I was not confortable sending the package until the funds were cleared, especiallly with him having no history of sales and I-trader.

I told him to contact PayPal, because he does thousands in business with them and told him to explain the situation and if PayPal opened the cleared status I would ship the package.

I got the Flu today and this evening I pulled up the paypal account to check to see if I needed to send off the package and it showed that the ECheck had not cleared and was cancelled by the buyer and I should set up with the buyer for new payment.

Then I checked on AZ and saw all these postings today on Prodigy1

So, this is another failed transaction,

Glad I didnt pull the trigger and or be nice, otherwise I would be out.

Mike 'acedonkeyace' Kennedy

PS.. I hope that other AZer didnt get took,

Prodigy was talking on his Facebook account about a Cameli cue and tip that he loved. i hope he paid and the payment cleared on that one.

SouthernDraw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rossaroni

Had a great transaction with Ross. Cue came in very well packaged and protected. It was shipped quickly after he received the funds. And he was understanding when the payment was delayed a couple days as I had to search my home for my replacement debit card. The other card expired two days before I tried to use it and I had forgotten to replace and activate the new one when it came in.

Thanks Rossaroni!

Daren Johnson

Slow Eddie

I only look Filipino.
Silver Member
iownthe412 - smooth sailing

Picked up a Philippi Jump/Break cue from Ian. Came in the mail today (just like the tracking info said it would) and was exactly as described and photographed. Excellent communication throughout the transaction; I would certainly do business with him again. Thanks for the cue; now my Phillippi player has a roommate in the case!

E

franko

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Success

Thanks to AZ I now have a new friend , Pookster. We spent a good deal of time on the ph. And finished with a deal that made us both happy.I would never hesitate to do busn. With Pooky, a very straight forward and honest person.

J Layer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great transaction!

I'd like to thank Greg "Howardthedick" for the transaction we just completed a deal and he was really easy to deal with and dead on with the cue.
Greg is one of the good guys here on AZ!!

Thanks,Jonas

J Layer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
KOINNKID (Escrow)

I have just completed a transaction with "POOL PLAYER 63" He (MIke) only had one post and is new to AZ. He was offering a cue with no pictures and a very basic thread.
I was able to recieve his email with picture's then excahnged number's talked and agreed on a deal including Escrow.
We agreed on Troy "KOINNKID" to use as escrow. Our deal was very fast. It was a great transaction.
Thanks Troy for providing the service. Mike thanks for the cue.

-Jonas

wendyb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
great transaction with FAST_N_LOOSE

bought a great case from
FAST_N_LOOSE ,
was fast shipping, good communicator, honest seller, would reccomend!

wendyb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
good transaction with DEACON

another for real, honest Azer, great packaging os the its george case, highly reccommend as an honest seller!

drau048

Registered
Received the Jacoby sneaky pete from Glen (strum4u) a few days ago. A great cue and a excellent transaction, thanks again Glen. Dave

nobita83

Registered
Thank you...I was sincerely looking for some perspective on this, other than my own, which in this arena I will admit is limited...It just seemed the article was a little misleading IMO. I do appreciate the info.

thbarbarian

Great transaction

Purchased a JW from bobco729...delivery was delayed by the post office but just received it and its everything he claimed it would be...started out buying a stick...ended up with a friend too...thanks Bob!
I highly recommend doing business with him...