Buyer / Seller transaction report

Rain-Man

Team Deplorable
Silver Member
nme007 Jim Pierce cue trade

Hi all,
I am fairly new to AZ and just wanted to let everyone know that nme007 is a stand up guy, and was a pleasure to transact with. He asked about trading a custom Jim Pierce cue for a new Jacoby we had listed on ebay (loungebilliards1), and we agreed to do the trade. Normally we require our trade-in customers to send their cue in first for inspection, and to protect ourselves from fraud, and he understood fully. The Pierce was in even better condition than his pictures showed (perfect actually). Great partner to conduct business with, and highly recommended..

We will be listing the Pierce for sale on this site shortly if any interest..

Thanks!
Ray Brooks
Lounge Billiards

vladmin

Break'em dry !
Silver Member
Transaction with $TAKE HOR$E

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to share my experience with $TAKE HOR$E. First time I'm doing this but due to the situation I thought it was well worth I post this.

Back on February 10th 2012 he posted an add selling some cues/cases

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=263667

Same day I offered to buy the Gina 17a and one of the GTF cases. We agreed on the price (including overnight shipping). He went ahead and shipped via UPS overnight as agreed however due to a delay at the UPS hub the package got delivered 2 days later than it was supposed to. The delay had everything to do with UPS.

As such, I have asked $TAKE HOR$E to go back to UPS and inquire about getting a refund which he did the next day. He was promised a full refund (february 20th).

Since then, up until last Friday (May 4th) he called UPS, emailed them and spent a lot of hours trying to resolve this. Originally they sent him a cheque for only $40 with a promise of refunding the rest at a later time (due to an error in processing). Not surprisingly, UPS kept delaying this, playing the "call there, talk to this person" game and so on

He kept me informed, he kept pushing for it and eventually, on Friday, he decided to just refund me the cost of shipping while he is still waiting on resolving this with UPS.

All I can say is a big "THANK YOU" and keep my promise to take you out for lunch and beer the next time Im in Terre Haute. I'd do business with this guy any day, one of the best transactions ever !

jmf041

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
NME007 I dont know how to use the itrader feature , but let me do two payments had absolutely no issues with him he sent the cue before receiving second payment dealing with him was a blast and i got one hell of a poison cue.

"I AM"

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
a plus billiards is a+ to deal with

i just want to say that pete at a+ billiards is a top shelf guy to deal with
he does what he says he'll do when he says he'll do it.period/ thanks for
the pleasant experience from a new guy at az
peace dan
"The Houseman"

aplusbilliard

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just bought a Cameron cue from "Houseman". What a great experience!!! He was in contact with me the entire way. The cue is beautiful and is in excellent condition!!!

Thank you Dan
Pete
Aplusbilliard

jokers_wild96

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
sterling case

Bought a case from Tim, aka Mr.vmax. we had a little trouble with my credit card (which was on my end) but everything went great. I would do more business with Tim if he has what I'm looking for.

bop2wop

Transaction with nme007

Purchased two OB Classic shafts, arrived promptly as described at a great price. Shafts were like new. Great guy to do business with.:thumbup2:

thommy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just received my cue from DJordan816.
Great communication, fast shipping, well packaged,
and I love the cue.
What more could anyone ask for?
I highly recommend dealing with David if you get the opportunity.
I know I will.

14.1fan

Registered
Ray Martin cues, in search of...

Hi,
This is my first time posting, so please forgive me if I'm in the wrong place or posting incorrectly.
I am looking for someone who posted as "FATBOY" about 5 years ago &/or anyone who owns a Ray Martin original cue.
Thanks so much!
14.1fan

albu

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi,
This is my first time posting, so please forgive me if I'm in the wrong place or posting incorrectly.
I am looking for someone who posted as "FATBOY" about 5 years ago &/or anyone who owns a Ray Martin original cue.
Thanks so much!
14.1fan

He is Fatboy2 now,he has new profile.....His name is Eric

KcKid77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Successful cash and trade deal

Just did a cash and trade deal with nobcitypool, and it went very smoothly. Mark was very helpful, and shipped out money order and cue the same day we made a deal. Thanks a lot!!

nobcitypool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
d_b

Just purchased a Diveney S/P from d_b. Communications were excellent, I received my end promptly and everything was exactly as described and promised. Thanks Brent!

chelseagrinder

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bought joss west from soccerfiend.

Good price. Paid by PayPal. Can't wait to play with this cue
This beautify silver leaf Joss west arrived on time and in great shape. excellent deal.

Last edited:

jnf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Joss Block Letter from Atthecat

20 minutes ago I opened the shipping tube to see a drop dead gorgeous Joss block letter with sharp points and beautiful veneers from Atthecat. The beauty of the cue is surpassed by the great transaction. This being my first on AZ, Monte wallked me through the proces with patience and the second my payment hit, hre was off to the post office. He even double boxed the cue first in a pvc tube that a Mack truck couldn't harm.

A great transaction and a cue that was well described and turned out to be even better. Thanks again to Atthecat,

Jack

Friction8

Registered
Thievery by Legendary Cues / Danny Spates

Not that this thread has had alot of action since I last posted in it, but if you come across it, stay away from it...http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=256594

My original payment went through to Legendary Cues on: 05/01/12

Cue was shipped out 23 days after my payment was sent, far cry from the 1 week turn around time I was told in an email.

BTW email correspondence started on 4/21, should've known something was amiss.

Anyway back to the robbery....I received the cue I paid for finally, but it was a far cry from what I expected or any sane pool player would expect.

The POS, sorry excuse of a custom made cue for you I received had a chip in the joint, butt cap, a wobbley shaft, a wobbley handle and plenty of finish blemishes you will see below.

Sooo, I did what any good natured internet customer would do and reached out to Legendary Cues and asked them how can we correct this.

That email by me was sent on 05/29/12, the same dat I got the "stick" in the mail. I was promptly responded to 4 days later, and long story short, we agreed I would send the "cue" back. Legendary Cues would fix it and that would be that.

Not so fast, cue was sent back to Legendary Cues and they received it on 06/14/12, yeah almost 3 months ago!!!

I haven't heard a word from them. I filed a complaint with the BBB and IC3, but nothing is resolved yet.

I'm out of a cue, $265.00 bucks and patience.

Think I can get my money back through a mail fraud complaint?

Attachments

• DS.3.jpg
    DS.3.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 458
  • DS.4.jpg
    DS.4.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 568
  • DS.5.jpg
    DS.5.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 561

akdmks_04

Do you know?

I am trying to figure out what model of viking pool cue i have. it looks like its from the 70's or 80's. plz help

Attachments

• 0918120040.jpg
    0918120040.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 767
  • downsize.jpg
    downsize.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 759

chuck amos

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Steven Dunham

Just a report on a transaction with Steve. Recently purchased a Scruggs S/P from him. Real good guy to deal with. Would recommend him as trust worthy and knowledgeable.

roachy_22

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kenny Kwok

I purchased an OB-2 shaft from a Kenny Kwok about two weeks ago. I had him ship it to Jim Pierce, so he could put matching ringwork on it for my cue. I shipped my cue to Mr. Pierce about six days ago, and he just got it. But, he still hasn't received the shaft!!! This Kenny Kwok person (if that's his real name) was selling OB shafts at super low prices. I probably should've known then that it was too good to be true. If anyone can help me get in touch with Kenny, please do. I don't remember his username, and I don't know how to access it. Thanks.

Matt