I need your prayers!

Irish634

Whatever
Silver Member
Matt,

My thoughts and prayers are with you during this time. I hope you find the support you need. I am sure you will get through this just fine. Best of luck to you.

Craig

AZE

DeucesCracked Instructor
Silver Member
I don't usually pray, but I'll make an acception here. My prayers are with you, I'm sure everything is going to be fine.
I know someone who had a testicle removed. He's fine, his life is going good, and his girlfriend is still madely inlove with him - if I can get a hold of him I'll let him on the boards.

wvroadrunner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Matt_24 said:
Hi AZ family,

Well - I went to the ER today and a mass was found on my right testicle. The doctor performed a sonogram and it does appear to be a tumor. They are removing the testicle tomorrow and sending it off to pathology for testing. They'll know in 4-5 days whether or not it is cancerous, and of course they did some blood work and will know tomorrow how that looks for cancer.

I'm not looking foward to having my testicle removed, but if it gets cancer out of me --- do what you gotta do. Needless to say though, I'm scared sh*tless (or in this case n*tless - have to keep my sense of humor, if I don't laugh I'll cry). Please say a prayer for me if you find an extra second, because I believe with all my heart that they will help.

Thanks,
Matt

Matt
Prayers are on the way, keep the faith.
(Take a hundred dollar bill go to the bank and get
some one dollar bills and put into your right pocket,
that will evenout your stance,but only you know how
many hundreds you will need.) Keep your sense of humor.

Bob

quitecoolguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My Prayers are with you as well..

What made you go to the ER what were the symptons..i am just curious..been having some issues myself and I am bit concerned but i dont ever ..ever ...go to the doctor..you can pm me i am very curious

8-ball Rat

I'll eat you alive.....
Silver Member
You know me, bro.....I don't pray.....ever.

But count me in for a little one-on-one time with the man/woman/being upstairs....I'm sending a non-denominational prayer your way.

Be strong, Matt. You know where to find me, if you wanna talk.

Mark

cutter

Steve Klein Custom Cues
Silver Member
Prayers!

Just remember:
"Two is better than one, but one has proven effective"

rackmsuckr

Linda Carter - The QUEEN!
Silver Member
Matt, I am so sorry to hear this news. The good news is that if it is cancer, it is one of the most treatable if found early.

Testicular cancer is one of the most curable forms of the disease. Studies show that the cure rate exceeds 90% in all stages combined. The 5-year survival rate for stage 1 and stage 11 testicle cancer is more than 95%. The 5-year survival rate for stage 111 disease, in which cancer has spread beyond local lymph nodes, is 75%.​

Go here for a great site with information.

It is interesting to note that "Get a Grip!" Testicular Cancer Awareness Week Campaign was April 1-7.

Take care and many prayers are going out your way. Be strong. :)

Carpe_Diem

"Seize The Day"
Silver Member
Hi Matt:

I am brand new to this forum and I do not really know many people here but I have said a prayer for you allready. Another will come your way on
Sunday my friend.

Take Care and keep the faith Matt.

Paul.

Southpaw

Swing away, Meril....
Silver Member
You have to believe that God will not put more on you than you can handle. I hope this statement doesnt offend anyone, but that is my belief. Like you said, its better than the alternative if they do not remove it. Good luck and God bless.

Southpaw

Snapshot9

son of 3 leg 1 eye dog ..
Silver Member
Matt....

I will also mention you to the guy upstairs. This is one of those things that makes you more nervous than getting married. My nephew had a nut problem, got it fixed, and been fine ever since. He was in High School then, and was a wrestler and football player. My nephew's name is also Matt.