• #9 Luxury

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • #10 mainplayer

Votes: 7 5.4%

• Total voters

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
I'm honored just to be included up for consideration with these fine gentleman.

watchez

What time is it?
Silver Member
I have an idea --- take the troll, pathetic troll, paranoia, comments, posts, reposts, rebuttals, alias and any other term you can think of the F Out of this thread and start your own thread and have at it. This is suppose to be a fun thread for everyone not a platform for some to vent their personal vendettas.

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
Normally I skip SJD's posts because of the ridiculous bold fonts, colors, copious amounts of unnecessary punctuation, and pictures, but in this case I agree that is post of the year.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I have an idea --- take the troll, pathetic troll, paranoia, comments, posts, reposts, rebuttals, alias and any other term you can think of the F Out of this thread and start your own thread and have at it. This is suppose to be a fun thread for everyone not a platform for some to vent their personal vendettas.

Had you not included yourself in the poll, I would have.

Oh, but Pathetic Troll, I only have one identity on here, and most know who I am. Why not share your real name and photo for a fresh, new start to 2014. I would love to see what you look like, know your age, and how you operate. I can only imagine! :)

In your dreams, sweetheart.

watchez

What time is it?
Silver Member
JAM - you keep mentioning threads and post counts. It has nothing to do what this thread is about.

This thread is for the POST OF THE YEAR -- not the THREAD OF THE YEAR.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JAM - you keep mentioning threads and post counts. It has nothing to do what this thread is about.

This thread is for the POST OF THE YEAR -- not the THREAD OF THE YEAR.

I understand that. There are some good posts in those threads, which is why they grew.

I will delete my posts in this thread if you like, okay?

Sev

I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Silver Member
Just checked the poll results.
Story of my live. Never on top and always coming up from behind. :eek:

Sev

I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Silver Member
Funny that the people who post on here the most are not in the top 10 (except Sev). I guess they have a lot of worthless crap to say.

And then there are those who's useless crap comes in a more concentrated form. :wink:

watchez

What time is it?
Silver Member
Congrats to SJDinPHX for being the 2013 Winner for Post of the Year.

A complete box set of CJ Wiley DVD's, a Bonus Ball set, a case from John Barton and an autographed shirt from the 2013 USA Mosconi Cup team is coming your way.