spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shannon, Busty, Shane, Efren... out

Busty stumbling in his loss to Brumback
Efren ate a bagel at the hands of Kiamco
Shane was hit by a barrage from Lely

Alex and Brumback still in.

Unbelievable, I tot old man Lely already retired long time ago but suddenly he appears out of nowhere, This veteran can still play. Love his commentaries. My wild guess is he is back as Team Euro captain this year
Looks like Alex is fave for MOT
Thanks for update

HighEndCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is there any score updates on the U.S guy that got snubbed from the Mosconi Cup (Jeremy Sossei)
He only played in 9-ball event..

Last edited:

Terry Ardeno

I still love my wife
Silver Member
Unbelievable, I tot old man Lely already retired long time ago but suddenly he appears out of nowhere, This veteran can still play. Love his commentaries. My wild guess is he is back as Team Euro captain this year
Looks like Alex is fave for MOT
Thanks for update

I agree with you about Alex being a gifted commentator. It would have been great to have him and Grady do a match together. Night and day styles but both great guys to listen to. I can't imagine the banter!

Good luck to Alex on the tournament trail also.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
3-1 Alex
Dennis just got fantastic position on the 2 in the next game.
3-2 Alex

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Dennis breaks dry. Alex takes a flyer on a cross-side bank on the 1, cueball flies off of a couple other balls and scratches in the side. Dennis runs out to make it 3-3.

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Dennis scratches in the side on the break. Alex gets out of line on the 6 and misses it. Dennis runs out to take a 4-3 lead.