POTUS shooting pool in Denver last night!

oldplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well. pool has reached a new level now! ;)

After chatting with a few folks, the governor and the president walked over to a pool table. They set their beers down on a nearby table and geared up for a game. Obama and Hickenlooper got off to a slow start, pushing the balls around without much success. Obama played solids and Hickenlooper was stripes.

"You didn't leave me a thing," Obama said after a Hickenlooper shot. Obama missed another shot and said, "All right. It helped you more than it helped me."

Hickenlooper, in a blue button-down shirt and gray pants, joked, "Let's get the press out of here."

But soon, Obama built some momentum, sinking a couple shots. Another patron offered to buy him a beer. "It's too late man. I just got one," Obama said. "I'll come shake your hand."

Obama took only a couple sips of beer in the presence of the pool, and an appetizer delivered by a waiter sat untouched.

As the pool started to leave, Obama suddenly got hot, sinking multiple shots and winning the game. "Did you record that?" Obama asked the pool.

"I take a little longer to warm up," Hickenlooper said.

Obama asked the pool to take note of how many balls Hickenlooper still had on the table. "Five," he said. "Five."

DrGonzo

As your attorney...
Silver Member
I saw pictures of him shooting last night on FB...I'd give him the 6, :cool:

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I posted these pics in another thread. Someone needs to read Mark Wilson's book.

OBAMADSC_2383-L.jpg

OBAMADSC_2313-L.jpg

TX Poolnut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I remember him shooting pool when he was stumping for the Presidency in 2008 and 2012.

:cool:

drhanson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That guy has a bridge to nowhere. He'd benefit from opening his stance and getting things more level. The grip has "progressed" too far from the ideal position. His vision center is too far to the left. Put those observations in pool context......or not.......

Last edited:

Celophanewrap

Call me Grace
Silver Member
I think Hickenlooper may have been on the lemon a bit, perhaps setting him up for a bigger score. After all, that's Hick's bar, I suspect that he plays a little bit

arnaldo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ain't the Prez. It's this dead-on lookalike with some aging-gray sprayed on (who plays a fair game of pool as you'll see):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llwGpE51v6Q

That's why there's only two Secret Service guys.

The Prez was secretly meeting with folks near the border. (All the Prez's had several doubles on call.) Ortiz is the closest I've ever seen for Obie or any other Prez for that matter.

Arnaldo