Philadelphia one pocket championships

Wedge

WO Wedge Lock
Silver Member
Let me know the outcome of the Tournament

Too lazy to drive 6 hours round trip and too cheap to pay $23.97 for a 3 month subscription to the TV Mike Premium Channel. Might have drove up but Keith McCready, Jimmy and Petey Fusco aren't playing. I would have liked to see those 3 play.

Wedge

Last edited:

jayburger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I remember not long ago, Dennis Orcollo came down here and played in one of Tony Crosby's events. The field had some really strong local players, but Dennis still came out on top and made it look easy.

Maybe this is different since it's one hole, but I imagine Darren will do the same.

So while I'm not a gambler. I would advise those who are to unload your kid's college tuition on Appleton winning this event.

I like jason brown to go further in this event than daz,of course it depends on the draw.

TVmike

Professional Live Stream
Silver Member
Too lazy to drive 6 hours round trip and too cheap to pay $23.97 for a 3 month subscription to the TV Mike Premium Channel. Might have drove up but Keith McCready, Jimmy and Petey Fusco aren't playing. I would have liked to see those 3 play.

Just remember there are countless of other pool fans who are not that cheap so thats the only reason I can even come out and do this event.

phillyviper1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Wedge

Petey Fusco is playing, jimmy Fusco can hardly walk so he will be there watching.

phillyviper1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Wedge

$23.95 for 3 months is a deal to watch all these players. Lucky for pool not everyone is a foolish as you. 👍🏼

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
$23.95 for 3 months is a deal to watch all these players. Lucky for pool not everyone is a foolish as you. 👍🏼

I don't buy many streams because even when they start out good they always end up freezing and that drives me nuts to the point I just turn it off. I've had all my stuff checked out on my end by my computer shop and they say it's Def not any problems on my end. As to the price of yalls stream it actually seems like a pretty good deal when compared to all the other stream prices I see advertised. Good luck with the event.

TVmike

Professional Live Stream
Silver Member
Just so were clear...because people think this is a PPV there is no charge to watch this stream or any of my broadcasts. I am viewer/sponsor and most of the time event supported. This is a members only broadcast due to arrangements made with the event I also adding 25% money to this tournament out of my pocket that come in from membership signups. Who else is going to do that? This is a premium channel broadcast which means it's members only to promote my platform.

The netflix of pool membership is subscription which entitles you to 5000 on demand games, any and all streams on the network with the HD high quality button and also last but not least access to the premium channel. If you have never seen my broadcast you will be quite pleased to say the least I should hope so.

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The only reason I won't be watching is I already know the outcome.

But $23.95 is a steal.

philly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am at Classic all of the time and have been talking with Jimmy the last couple of months about the one pocket and he's been keeping me abreast of the progress. You put in a lot of hard work on this one. I'm sure it will come off great. Looks like everything is in place from players to tables to referees. Great job Vinnie. See you Saturday and Sunday.

phillyviper1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am at Classic all of the time and have been talking with Jimmy the last couple of months about the one pocket and he's been keeping me abreast of the progress. You put in a lot of hard work on this one. I'm sure it will come off great. Looks like everything is in place from players to tables to referees. Great job Vinnie. See you Saturday and Sunday.

Thank you. Every thing I have done along with all the sponsors has all been done to ensure that the players make out and are taken care of.

Wedge

WO Wedge Lock
Silver Member
Vinnie and TV Mike

I see nothing I posted that would ruffle your feathers or be cause to call me foolish. I said nothing derogatory about the tournament or the stream. Here is my post that obviously disturbed you:

"Too lazy to drive 6 hours round trip and too cheap to pay $23.97 for a 3 month subscription to the TV Mike Premium Channel. Might have drove up but Keith McCready, Jimmy and Petey Fusco aren't playing. I would have liked to see those 3 play."

I Loved to watch Keith, Jimmy and Pete play back in the 70's so for me that was reason, in my mind, to make the trip. Sure I was interested in any changes to the original confirmed players list as it weighed in on my decision to drive up. What is wrong with that? When you didn't post any changes in two months I made my own inquires.

So I went with the decision not to drive up because of Keith, Jimmy, Pete and more recently Bob Maidhof not playing as originally advertised.

Be well and best of luck with your tournament.

Wedge

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
$23.95 for 3 months is a deal to watch all these players. 👍🏼

Excuse my ignorance. Please explain how the streaming works. Not sure if I can make to the match this weekend but would like to see everyone play. $23.95 for 3 months? Does that mean the weekend matches can be viewed for 3 months.

phillyviper1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Excuse my ignorance. Please explain how the streaming works. Not sure if I can make to the match this weekend but would like to see everyone play. $23.95 for 3 months? Does that mean the weekend matches can be viewed for 3 months.

The 3 month pass would mean you can watch this event live and for the next 3 months you watch any live stream that tv mike does and also watch all the videos from past events. It's a really good deal for sure.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
The 3 month pass would mean you can watch this event live and for the next 3 months you watch any live stream that tv mike does and also watch all the videos from past events. It's a really good deal for sure.

Thanks. I'm in for the stream. Good luck and have fun.

Last edited:

watchez

What time is it?
Silver Member
Just so were clear...because people think this is a PPV there is no charge to watch this stream or any of my broadcasts. I am viewer/sponsor and most of the time event supported. This is a members only broadcast due to arrangements made with the event I also adding 25% money to this tournament out of my pocket that come in from membership signups. Who else is going to do that? This is a premium channel broadcast which means it's members only to promote my platform.

The netflix of pool membership is subscription which entitles you to 5000 on demand games, any and all streams on the network with the HD high quality button and also last but not least access to the premium channel. If you have never seen my broadcast you will be quite pleased to say the least I should hope so.

How many broadcasts do you do each month that are not on the premium channel or viewable for non members?