Who are your pics in Ipt qualifier in Atl?

Gunn_Slinger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
my heart says Cliff, my head says Imran Majid, so it should be someone else, I haven't picked a winner in the past few week.

lamar25

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
On the 2nd page of pics, thumb nail view, names are shown for some players.
My question is, why not advise the name of the person they are taking a picture of?

"Have a nice day",
Lamar

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Frankie Hernandez and Shane Van Boening are my picks to earn their cards.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Danny Green has been hitting 'em STRONG as of late. He's been playing locally in the D.C. area quite frequently, snapping up many local events.

Danny's strongest suit is jumping balls. He can jump a ball successfully from just about anywhere on the table. I've known Danny since he was a young'n, and it warms my heart to see him back in the saddle again and doing well.

He's going to be one to watch, and I wish him good luck.

JAM

jjinfla

Banned
I wouldn't have thought Broumpton had a chance but he still is in the winner's circle. Just needs three wins. But I don't know any of the other 7 who also need 3 wins.

Like to see Hernandez get one too.

Jake

Stingray

My pick's

I'm really happy to see players back that haven't been on the sceen in a while.
Look out for CJ he's starting to get back in stock and you can see his confidence coming back with big wins over Peach & Frost. I don't like his draw though with Cliff next.

Also I would really like to see Clent get a tour card, he could do some damage on tour.

Colin Colenso

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Semis on the winners side are the following players with win / loss stats listed:

McCulloch (3 matches) 30-21 v Van Boening 40-21
Groce 40-13 v Broumpton 40-15

Broumpton and Groce have the best winning percentages, but pretty close to each other. Should be between these two and Van Boening for the cards is my guess, but anything can happen.

rackmsuckr

Linda Carter - The QUEEN!
Silver Member
Colin Colenso said:
Semis on the winners side are the following players with win / loss stats listed:

McCulloch (3 matches) 30-21 v Van Boening 40-21
Groce 40-13 v Broumpton 40-15

Broumpton and Groce have the best winning percentages, but pretty close to each other. Should be between these two and Van Boening for the cards is my guess, but anything can happen.

C'mon Calc, I expected better from you...where're the GLI's? :p