Silver Member
splendid collection
10 people could pick their favorite and each could be different

really a great collection
dc

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
Beautiful collection. Love the Tonkin and Barenbrugge the most :)

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
Very nice Collection:thumbup:
In the first pic , the Amboyna Murrell was mine long time ago, what a beauty.
I would love to own the JMW right from that Murrell and the Haley too:wink:
Ralf

marknyc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You have great taste! Jealous that you have that Barenbrugge. I saw pics of it when I had googled wrapless ebony or snakewood cues and love it. How much is that cue to purchase? How does it hit?

Although I've only played a few racks with it, it plays great. I have to say that there is something about the Haley, Tonkin, and Barenbrugge – you can tell the construction of each of these is on a completely different level than some of the other cues I've played with.

Last edited:

marknyc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mark, really gorgeous lineup. You have great taste. Tough call........but my favorite is the Haley. :smile:

JimmyK

Agreed - Ron's work is top notch both in aesthetics and playability. I always look forward to seeing people post his cues.

marknyc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the comments, everyone.

It's been great chatting about all the amazing cuemakers out there and what makes each of their cues unique. It's funny how each cue seems to have it's own history, stories, and set of travels attached to it. I've had lots of fun over the last few years putting these together and getting to know many of you out here on the forum – you're a good bunch. Especially Worminator, he's the one who got me started with all of this.

marknyc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Recently thinned out a few and picked up a few. Thought I'd post a pic of the updated collection.

Thanks, Worminator – I love the Hercek and Mottey.

collection-may2015.jpg

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There are 2 JMC in your collection I envy.

If I didn't have another shoulder surgery in a few weeks, after seeing your collection, I'd start a search for a JMW cue like the ones in your collection.

Matt B.

marknyc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thought it was time for a new pic. I've picked up a few and thinned out a few.

cues-101015.jpg

L-R: Tasc, Tasc, Prewitt, Barenbrugge, Barenbrugge, Haley, Murrell, Schick, JMW, Mottey, JMW, JMW, Hercek, Hercek

Last edited:

ivicafranic

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Another fantastic collection there:smile::smile::smile::eek::smile::smile::smile:
Both these groups represent some awesome cues.Actually all cues in both groups are stunners:thumbup:
Congrats

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
New favorite is the Schick...

All are nice.

Thanks for sharing I really appreciate it.

Ken