Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Billiard and Pool History in the U.S.
Reload this Page Origin of Gold Crown Model (Brunswick)
Page 2 of 2 12

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.
Old
  (#16)
Dan White
AzB Silver Member
Dan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

05-10-2018, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tusmadpark View Post
My GC. so much fun and plays great. Still need to adjust the light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice table, but I hope that cue ball is not on the head spot!

Dan White

Old
  (#17)
GoldCrown
Be Creative...play 1P
GoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

05-15-2018, 05:51 AM

[QUOTE=Rich93;2605797]After The Hustler came out in 1961, a lot of new rooms opened up. They always had Gold Crowns and carpets on the floor, were bright and sunny, and often had colorful cloth on the tables - not the usual green. These were usually called family billiard centers and the hope was that Dad, Mom, Buddy and Sis would all be playing pocket billiards together. As a rule, these rooms didn't last long.

The "Cue & Cushion" rooms in Phila were absolutely beautiful. All GoldCrowns and Brunswick accessories. Had gold cloths. I always loved the look of the GC with a gold cloth and that's what I currently have.

Player: Schon H4L w/ REVO
Case:JB 4/8 Hybrid
Favorite Game...Pocket a Piece
Instructional source: "One Pocket...A Game of Controlled Aggression" by Tom Wirth. This book is a players best friend.
1P Instructor: Tom Wirth
Stroke Instructor: Scott Lee
Honorary member TCC
I need more cues like a snail needs airbrakes

Page 2 of 2 12

Tags
brunswick, crown, gold

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: