Chapter 5, Not Giving up on the Road

rayjay

some of the kids
Silver Member
I did not play Slomo, the Blake I spotted the seven ball to is only a C player.

I cannot be a Truck driver, I have a tendancy to fall asleep at the wheel nearly everytime I drive great lengths of time regardless how much sleep ive had. I often wake up in a different lane and am lucky im alive so i try to avoid driving whenever possible.

I cannot obtain a loan of any kind for any reason, I am upside down in debt nearly 10 thousand dollars, and i have 3 current reposessions. I also do not have an honerable discharge from the armed forces because in 2002 I went Awol, and therefore forfeited all benefits of serving in the millitary.

With the right schtick, and a good proofreader and financier, almost any book can be a moneymaker when marketed correctly. Keep the faith & be smart, life is a hustle, many have done much more with much less. Take care.

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Maybe Rhea should ask AZ HousePro for a Profile Sticky. Same questions and statements come up all of the time.

Don't know if people are new to following Rhea or just trying to add to the drama. Probably some of both....

JoeyA

MahnaMahna

Beefcake. BEEFCAKE!!
Silver Member
I'm not sure that is correct. I believe I know her true name. It is not my business, nor am I interested in revealing it.

Then why say anything at all? You sure like making vague posts, are you really that concerned with everyone knowing how in the loop you are or what?

Then why say anything at all? You sure like making vague posts, are you really that concerned with everyone knowing how in the loop you are or what?

I said it because I think the name used was inaccurate. I was just pointing that out.

I'm certainly in no loop regarding Rhea. But I also don't think "outing" someone's real (original) name is appropriate on a message board.

Last edited:

Birriards

Banned
I said it because I think the name used was in accurate. I was just pointing that out.

I'm certainly in no loop regarding Rhea. But I also don't think "outing" someone's real (original) name is appropriate on a message board.

Was a euphemism for "male," not the real name

Perhaps I should have said Rhea was a Ray 5 years ago

jimmyquinella

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
All this talk of $1 per game and people reading books makes me think we are living in the 1600's.

What's next, pool players speaking ole English?

- I say Govna', fancy a wager on Billiards?

Rhea

Retired Road Player
Silver Member
Just played Joe a race to seven for fifty spotting him the seven. I was on the hill first and he tied it hill-hill, i asked him to back it and jack it for 100 and he said he was short on time so we agreed to just play win by 2, I won the next two racks.

Just played Joe a race to seven for fifty spotting him the seven. I was on the hill first and he tied it hill-hill, i asked him to back it and jack it for 100 and he said he was short on time so we agreed to just play win by 2, I won the next two racks.

What does being short on time have to do with it? You played the 2 racks anyway, right?

TX Poolnut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Hopefully he paid you instead of going AWOL.

the420trooper

Free T-Rex
Silver Member
I cannot be a Truck driver, I have a tendancy to fall asleep at the wheel nearly everytime I drive great lengths of time regardless how much sleep ive had. I often wake up in a different lane and am lucky im alive so i try to avoid driving whenever possible.

I cannot obtain a loan of any kind for any reason, I am upside down in debt nearly 10 thousand dollars, and i have 3 current reposessions. I also do not have an honerable discharge from the armed forces because in 2002 I went Awol, and therefore forfeited all benefits of serving in the millitary.

Well, no one can ever say you're boring.

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
And ended up winning $9,995.00.

We played for 12 hours.

The last 2 games we played for $3,000 each.

Who would have thought that this would happen. ?

I was only 19 years old at the time. The guy thought I was an idiot.

So sometimes when you give a spot for $2,00 or get a spot for $2.00 anything can happen.

Players get caught up in the heat of the battle. You can always asjust the spot and certainly the money......;)

now THIS, is a COOL story!