Beware of Dave Sutton !!!!

rogwin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He is trying to sell cues again. Don't deal with him. I've send him money for a cue back in March 2011, still never got it. I've got ripped off, just don't want it happen to anyone else. Am looking into reporting to FBI internet fraud.

pletho

NON "ACTION KNOCKER"
Silver Member
For someone who has never bought a cue or sold a cue (itrader of 0), and only has 55 posts to date, your credibility is not that great in my opinion.

I believe that there is possibly waaay more to this story than being told. There is an old saying that goes something like this....

"The first person that runs to tell a tale, is usually the one believed"

Point being..........that does not mean they are telling the truth or the whole truth. Could be 1/2 truth, no truth, distorted truth, biased truth, you get the point.

I have bought cues from Dave very recently, however they were not made by him, and they arrived overnight, and in great shape.....

Just thought I would Add my 10 cents worth.....

Last edited:

SC02GTP

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What a shame!

I thought he came on here not that long ago and said he took care of everyone that was shorted money or cues. I hope he can make it right for you. Hate to see this happen to anyone. Makes it hard for the honest guy to sell anything. I wish you luck in getting back what is yours!

Soulweb

One-Ball Champ
Silver Member
I thought he came on here not that long ago and said he took care of everyone that was shorted money or cues.

Yikes, that quote alone is more than a red flag. Not sure if that was designed to help or not.

Mcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
searching archives

That name sounds familiar, I'll have to use the search button and see what comes up.

Mario

Reactions: LC3

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That name sounds familiar, I'll have to use the search button and see what comes up.

Mario

Funny Mario!!! :D

Wasn't it Dave himself that said AZ'ers are full of shit, stupid, etc... and that he doesn't need us, we need him. And he won't grace us with his presence any longer??

I think he did make good with the people that he had issues with though.

Whatever........

Happy Holidays to all !!! :)

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member

Wasn't it Dave himself that said AZ'ers are full of shit, stupid, etc... and that he doesn't need us, we need him. And he won't grace us with his presence any longer??

Whatever........

The Dave Sutton offering a cue now can't be the old Dave Sutton because that guy:

1) said he always told the truth

2) said he would never post a cue for sale on AZ again

ergo

etc

Must be a new guy with the same handle what a coincidence.

Kevin

onepocket1

Champion Sweater
Silver Member
rogwin is a good guy.

For someone who has never bought a cue or sold a cue (itrader of 0), and only has 55 posts to date, your credibility is not that great in my opinion.

I believe that there is possibly waaay more to this story than being told. There is an old saying that goes something like this....

Point being..........that does not mean they are telling the truth or the whole truth. Could be 1/2 truth, no truth, distorted truth, biased truth, you get the point.

I have bought cues from Dave very recently, however they were not made by him, and they arrived overnight, and in great shape.....

Just thought I would Add my 10 cents worth.....

Sutton, also, took my money and has not yet sent me a cue or returned
my cash. It has been over a year. So, please do not make "rogwin" out to be anything other than a truthful person. This is an old story and Sutton has a problem telling the truth.

Last edited:

theblemishedone

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I might have found my new quote for 2012...

Whatever........

dave sutton

Banned
Thanks Steve. I have sold 6 cues on here all perfect transactions since Mario (Mcues) received his item damaged in shipping and tried to shake me AND ups down for a refund.

If there is anyone to be worried about with its his. He is a psychopath.

aadamczyk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What about Rogwin & Onepocket1 claim that they bought cues off you and have yet to receive them? Been over a year and still have not received the cues they ordered from you. To me that sounds like you are stealing from them. Lucky it was them and not some other people on here. You might have got a visit and it would not have turned out good for you.

dave sutton

Banned

Whatever........

Russ. Thought we hugged it out bro. There were deff people in that thread specifically there to cause trouble. I apologized for my mouth. Why even comment?

I let them get the best of me and I shouldnt have.

I have sold 6 cues in the last 3 months. Without an issue. Just like the first hundred.

onepocket1

Champion Sweater
Silver Member
Russ. Thought we hugged it out bro. There were deff people in that thread specifically there to cause trouble. I apologized for my mouth. Why even comment?

I let them get the best of me and I shouldnt have.

I have sold 6 cues in the last 3 months. Without an issue. Just like the first hundred.

Sutton-

You have my $500. It is not yours. Now, twist it around so you
are the injured party.

Send me my money, please.

aadamczyk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
But you have yet to make good with 2 of the members on this thread. As they state. Dave maybe you should finish all your back orders before you take new ones. I really can not believe your on here trying to defend yourself.

Will you please tell us where Onepocket1 & rogwin cues are. Because they have yet to receive them ( at least according to there posts).

ToomnyQs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dave..If you have his $500, just send it back to him and be done with it.. That's what you should do, right?

dave sutton

Banned
But you have yet to make good with 2 of the members on this thread. As they state. Dave maybe you should finish all your back orders before you take new ones. I really can not believe your on here trying to defend yourself.

Will you please tell us where Onepocket1 & rogwin cues are. Because they have yet to receive them ( at least according to there posts).

So let me get this straight. You have 27 posts and have been here for months and you think you know me or anything about me.

Seems fishy to me.

Wonder what other names you have been banned under. I'll let Wilson figure that out after I report it.

Buy my cues or dont. I don't care. I'm listing that cue for a customer. I have an will not list a cue for myself on here. No worries.

All deals are complete as per agreement with customers.

kbooks3

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He owes me a shaft also...

Just thought I'd add that as well...I'm not holding my breathe though...he admitted he still owed it to me about an year ago...then said he was gonna ship it out I thought..then that thread got deleted....but then, in the next "Sutton screwed me" thread, he said he didn't owe me anything cause I already got a "great deal" so he felt we're good...but that thread got deleted too...and there might have been another "Sutton is a thief" thread that got deleted as well..so I have since lost track.

So please let me know where we stand now before this thread gets deleted also...I still have all the PMs that state you owe me a shaft...but it sounds like you have given "The Shaft" to many others instead.

Thanks,

Jeremy

dave sutton

Banned
Jeremy. You forget to add that I offered a full refund if you were unhappy with our deal.

That's the problem Steve was discussing earlier. Half truths.

This is the last post I will make in this thread. Enjoy fellas

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
It never ceases to amaze me how people like Dave Sutton can be so shameless.

You flat out ripped people off, and a number of them who you did end up settling with, you put them through plenty of shit first.

After having treated people the way you did, IMO, you should have been banned from ever selling here again.

Now go call your high-powered lawyer uncle and begin the slander suit. lol.

Happy holidays. :)

Best,
Brian kc