Congratulations Cris Delagarza, 8-ball Champion

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Our fellow poster Cris Delagarza has won the Women's Open Singles event on the bar tables. Though I didn't catch even one of her matches from start to finish, I saw bits and pieces of a few of her matches, and she, generally, played well when I was watching, so this comes as no surprise to me.

Saw her win the hot seat, but I missed the final.

Nice going Cris! Well played!

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very cool! It's always nice to have one of our own AzB-ers at the top of the heap. CONGRATULATIONS! Hip, hip, hooray for Cris!

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Our fellow poster Cris Delagarza has won the Women's Open Singles event on the bar tables. Though I didn't catch even one of her matches from start to finish, I saw bits and pieces of a few of her matches, and she, generally, played well when I was watching, so this comes as no surprise to me.

Damn!!! Way to go Cristina!!!

I have noticed Cristina's game improving greatly over the last year. You would think that she has a personal coach or something!! LOL

Ray

HeLLFiSH

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congrats Cris on the engagement....Hope you and shane have a happy life together.........

...oh wait...wrong congratulatory statement...

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Great Job!

A very sincere congratulations to Cris. She is a quality poster that contributes a lot to the forum and obviously plays a strong game of pool. Starting to wonder who is coaching who! :D :D :D

Hu

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
Damn!!! Way to go Cristina!!!

I have noticed Cristina's game improving greatly over the last year. You would think that she has a personal coach or something!! LOL

Ray

Ray - Yea probably some skinny kid in a blue shirt ... Van Boney or something like that.

Cristina - FANTASTIC -- Shane will be asking for the 8 and breaks sometime soon!

sjb - thanks for posting this -- was wondering how the better half of my two favorite players made out.

jingle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Well done Cris, congrats! :thumbup:

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Very cool! It's always nice to have one of our own AzB-ers at the top of the heap. CONGRATULATIONS! Hip, hip, hooray for Cris!

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Hey, that's my commentary partner, kicking butt! Way to go Cris!

Geeze, that girl has talent all over the place: Commentary skills, interviewing professional, may as well insert good-looking as all hell here, but the most important thing is she can play pool. :thumbup::D :clapping::clapping:

JoeyA

swrooster

A HOTDOG ROAD PLAYER!!
Silver Member
Wow

HIP HIP HOORAY!!!! Excelent demonstration-enjoy it a little bit and keep firing. :cool: And keep posting, we enjoy reading about the now deadly duo.:grin:

akaMe

Alicia
Well, I thought I would ask since I was not sure. I guess more pros could have played. Apparently congrats are in order! Are you her "keeper" or something? lol

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Well, I thought I would ask since I was not sure. I guess more pros could have played. Apparently congrats are in order! Are you her "keeper" or something? lol

Not sure what the qualifications to play where.

LOL, She is a friend of mine and has played in my tournament numerous times.

Cristina is also a great commentater. She has helped out with many streams including mine.

Ray