Pic the pro as you scotch doubles one pocket player

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who would you pic as your pro for a scotch double partner in cheap action My pic would be Alex , he is a riot to watch play when it's not serious,
I will add I thought of this watching the pinoys playing on Roys Basement FB page funny stuff with some great shots to go along with ,

Last edited:

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Who would want me ?..... But I would be thrilled have Tom Wirth for a Scotch doubles partner.

TxOnePocket

i'm ur huckleberry
Silver Member
Scotch Doubles changes everything, I'd have to go with Shannon Daulton for creativity offensively and amazing ways he shoots out of serious traps, because i'd surely steer him into them!

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Shanelle and I will rob youse guys....

A673D6FF-5179-4A2E-ABF2-633E7B0DD2DC.jpeg

ghost ball

justnum survivor
Silver Member
Alex or McCready..because it would be funnier than shit watching and hearing them react to my shit playing.

DJSTEVEZ

Professor of Human Moves
Silver Member
Grady Matthews...hands down...all day long.

No one said the player had to be among the living.

I Got Lucky

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Chris Melling. The guy just seems like a fun guy to be around.

If i was playing at my worst....Earl, just to see his reaction.

Sent from my SM-C710F using Tapatalk

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've seen a lot of scotch doubles and captain games, and Keith McCready plays well with the strategy of these games. He'd be my pick for my partner. If only I could shoot., though, Just a little. :embarrassed2:

Awizzzy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who would you pic as your pro for a scotch double partner in cheap action My pic would be Alex , he is a riot to watch play when it's not serious,
I will add I thought of this watching the pinoys playing on Roys Basement FB page funny stuff with some great shots to go along with ,

Mr. Dennis Orcollo

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::D:D