Can I buy this TAR DVD anywhere?

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
I will put it up on the on demand service.

Should be up by tomorrow.

$6 and you can stream to any device for a year as well as download the file and keep it.

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member

$6 and you can stream to any device for a year as well as download the file and keep it.

Good deal, I will be getting this one!!!

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Spoke too soon. Found all of the one pocket set from that match but I can only find two of the dvds from the 14.1 set. Which means I have to go on a hunt through a whole lot of hard drives for the disc images.

So it won't be tomorrow.

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Thanks to my esoteric yet semi effective filing system I found the third disc of the 14.1 (It was in another computer) so I am working on getting this set uploaded now. I have to convert the files then upload.

Be up this weekend hopefully tomorrow.

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
I got the first harriman-schmidt all around but totally missed the 2nd, with the race to 400 in straight pool.
All this time I thought they only met on TAR once. I'll be eager to buy this as well whenever you find it.
Good luck. Someday I hope for a third match.

Terry Ardeno

I still love my wife
Silver Member
Thanks to my esoteric yet semi effective filing system I found the third disc of the 14.1 (It was in another computer) so I am working on getting this set uploaded now. I have to convert the files then upload.

Be up this weekend hopefully tomorrow.

Thanks Justin. I'll be ordering one also! Thanks again for all you do for pool!

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
My buddy bought the dvd set at derby a few years ago when they were still available for sale so I've seen the match and will vouch for its awesomeness. If you love straight pool you gotta see this one. I'll probably buy the on demand myself and watch it again.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is this where they all go nuts or was that another match? I remember a post about them hating each other over some chalk throwing or something and I got some really odd PM messages from Danny.

$6 for a TAR match, can't beat that!

Can't wait till some of the others get loaded up for viewing.

shinobi

kanadajindayo
Silver Member
JCIN:

Can you put the original match as well as the rematch? I'd like to buy both.

3andstop

Focus
Silver Member

These prices are outrageous, are you listed with the BBB? :wink: