Strickland Cue & Other Items For Sale

12ozCurl

Banned
That person is freaking retarted.

a ball autographed by Earl aint worth 65 dollars

I wonder who they are. They have a ton of billiards memorabillia but really dont know much about the sport.

It really does not sound like Earl, selling off a trophy. He has to be part of it though, because he is doing a 3 hour lesson. I just dont know. Something sounds a bit off of this.

Although I wouldnt mind buying his gold vest....I doubt that is for sale. Besides, I should probally earn my own!

12ozCurl

Banned
If anyone wants to go in on the package to put together an offer...I'm interested in the Cue. I dont think its worth 5.2k though.

DogsPlayingPool

"What's in your wallet?"
Silver Member
Wonder how many shafts come with the cue. And what about the case? Can't find a case for that cue off the rack.

12ozCurl

Banned
I have no comments about the item, but the seller is great to deal with.

I'm curious how this seller has so many of Earl's Posessions....

I'm wondering if he is in trouble financially, Or fired one hell of an air barrel. It does not seem like Earl to have someone else sell off things like trophies or cues. Earl strikes me as the kind of person that would do it himself, so he does not have to give away a chunk of the profits.

I wonder if this means he does not play for Gulassay anymore. Maybe he found a new sponsor? He shot last weekend with the Javelin so I really dont know....

TheThaiger

Banned
Signed wisdom teeth? How very odd.

Actually, this isn't such a bad offer - you could probably offer $2-3k and win the bid. It includes 3 hours playing with him, plus flight and hotel costs. Doesn't he live in Florida? Could be a nice vacation for someone.

I'm sure there are bigger wastes of money. If I was super rich I'd consider this.

asbani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
nice cue, I am interested to know about his next cue, is it the same design from Mike Gulyassy or is he going to another brand/maker

Zerius

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Seller is not Diana Hoppe. I'd google bristol sports art to get you on the right direction...

BrokeHustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gotta throw in the signed wisdom tooth! WTF
earl_tooth-300x238.jpg

BristolSportsAr

Registered
This is Amanda Chenoweth, co-owner of Bristol Sports Art. I work with a lot of the pros (Earl Strickland, Rodney Morris, Corey Deuel, etc) selling items and such for them. I have a booth at a lot of the pro events in the US, including some Seminole Events, Turning Stone and the US Open. I am really good friends with Earl and work very closely for him. I listed the package on my Ebay Store. My other business partner, Diana Hoppe who dated Earl for a long time, listed the item on here for me. She lives in South Carolina. I live in Florida a couple hours from Earl. This is a legit package that Diana and I put together.

And to clear the air, Earl is not broke. Diana and I asked him if he would be willing to sell his cue so we could put together a great Pearl package.
I think it's great that Earl agreed to do this. I am also going to be including in the package the Earl and Shane match on the 5x10. Justin from TAR put together a great 10disc DVD. It has 21hours of play.

As far as the wisdom tooth, I can check to see if Diana is willing to part with this to put in the package. :)

Hope this clarifies everything for everyone. If you have further questions, you can email me at amanda.chenoweth@yahoo.com or call 303-941-8007.

Thanks,
Amanda

BristolSportsAr

Registered
I just saw Lenny posted the original post about the leather tips. Lenny, Earl is the one who told me they didn't make these tips anymore. He is giving me some if you want one.

Just a side note, I sell balls signed by Earl or Rodney for $65 all day long and it varies depending on type of ball due to cost. The marble balls costs more, then 9ball, cue balls, etc. All my autograph memorabilia I sell comes with photos of the players signing them. I also offer discounts for multiple orders and am flexible with the price.

Have a great day all!

Amanda