RKC new business idea

MJB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Even if you're anti-FB, I recommend joining the "POOL IS NOT DEAD!" group just to read more about this. It's VERY entertaining! :D :D :D

Attachments

• Screenshot.jpg
    Screenshot.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 897

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Very specific on the entry limit of 4096, couldn't make it an even 4100?
And who's adding 3million?

BasementDweller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
RKC running tourneys with Robin as his PR guy. The pool world almost needs this to happen...just because it's pool. Almost

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Well the RKC has an idea, it could work, it might not. Kevin Tradau had his idea for WPT, it started off strong, and crashed very fast.

Pool is in need of ideas to rebuild the sport, people who try ideas, do more then people who only talk.

jokrswylde

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are there 4096 people who even know how to play 10 ball? I assume this would happen over multiple venues worldwide...The logistics would be a nightmare. Very ambitious.

MJB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Comments are the Best Part

Most of the 200+ comments are RKC detailing his plans for world pool tournament domination.

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
Are there 4096 people who even know how to play 10 ball? I assume this would happen over multiple venues worldwide...The logistics would be a nightmare. Very ambitious.

Something like that long race with payout if you win starting at your first
match. The only thing that has to be present is the money, players will come from all over the globe.
Poolcation players would get to rub elbows with the best in the world.

Joe Pickens

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't think the time limit of three hours is a good idea. Someone will get ahead 3 or 4 games with 30-45 minutes to go and they will stall to run the clock out.