Who will win Archer / Strickland Match?

pool101

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Who do yo think will win the Bad Blood Match?
Johnny Said he is going to torture Earl, but Earl just shot one great match.
I know the BS helped but he did out play Shane.
How do you think Johnny will handle the sharking?
Mark

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
Mark
Johnny has made it very clear that he isn't going to put up with Earl's antics this time. To answer the question, its kinda up in the air due to the 3 different games. All three take a different thought process.

Meezer Girl

not now, I'm eating !!!
Silver Member
I'm hoping that Johnny is going to hand Earl some of his own medicine.

Thinking we should maybe take up a collection to buy Earl some horse blinders to add to his bag-o-tricks :thumbup:

Jesters

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mark
If Johnny bites back at Earl like he said he would, the question is will Earl be able to fade Archer's sharking back at him?

sk8ordie

HTTR!
Silver Member
I don't care who wins. I just wanna see Johnny shark the chit out of Earl just like Earl does to everyone else. I hope Earl breaks every piece of equipment he brings in, throws a hissy fit and quits. Go Johnny!

cigardave

Who's got a light?
Silver Member
The thing is... Earl can flat out play when he's doing distracting things.

Can Johnny?

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
The thing is... Earl can flat out play when he's doing distracting things.

Can Johnny?
Good point, I guess we will find out. I am guessing if Johnny trying to bite back destroys his game he will know and reform back.

Masayoshi

Fusenshou no Masa
Silver Member
Are they playing on the 10 footer? If they are, I like Strickland. On a 9 footer, I'd give it to Archer.

scrappy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JA doesn't have anything for Earl

for all the whiny Earl haters cry me a river while you're at it

:crying:

TimKrazyMon

Kid Delicious' Evil Twin
Silver Member
Good point, I guess we will find out. I am guessing if Johnny trying to bite back destroys his game he will know and reform back.

Careful Mark, I'm sure Johnny knows a couple things he can say to Earl to make him quit on the spot.

There's a story around these parts that Johnny & Earl got matched up in a tournament. Earl, of course, just brought his playing cue & Johnny unpacks his player, jumper, and so on. Earl starts giving Johnny hell & when Johnny gets down to break Earl asks him if there is anything in that bag he doesn't have. Johnny turned to Earl & said "A muzzle", then broke. Earl immediately broke down his stick & left.

Terry Ardeno

I still love my wife
Silver Member
Earl!!!

As usual, I'll be pulling for Earl. I'm loyal to Shannon Daulton, John Schmidt, Earl, Ortmann, Fong Pang Chao, Grady & Billy, Buddy & Nick & Hopkins. I never root against any of my super-heros! :D

If they have to play against each other, I abstain & root that Accu-Stats or TAR is DVDing the match up! :D

sk8ordie

HTTR!
Silver Member
JA doesn't have anything for Earl

for all the whiny Earl haters cry me a river while you're at it

:crying:

Are you kidding me dude??? You are supporting the biggest cry baby out there. It's sicking how good and how much talent that man has. He can beat anyone out there without sharking, *****ing, crying and throwing tantrums to his opponents and fans. If that's what you support and others support, i feel sorry for pool. Sorry for crying.

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
You guys and gals should get in on the other thread for the free PPV of this that is if you have a face book. We have done like 3 differnt giveaways for the people who are signed up on that and it has all been cool stuff. So if you are planning on getting the PPv you may as well get it for free if you can.

sk8ordie

HTTR!
Silver Member
You guys and gals should get in on the other thread for the free PPV of this that is if you have a face book. We have done like 3 differnt giveaways for the people who are signed up on that and it has all been cool stuff. So if you are planning on getting the PPv you may as well get it for free if you can.

Just did. Great idea. I'm getting the PPV even if I don't win it. Good luck.