FS: Meucci Original Road Agent

bigskyjake

you heard the man
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hi guys, up for sale today is a meucci original road agent in gorgeous condition with two shafts, I'm looking to make this cue magically become part of an engagement ring LOL

I'm not exact on the weight as I don't have a scale here but when I bought it I remember it being almost right at 20 oz. with either shaft

shafts are 13 mm

looking to get 575.00 plus 3% for paypal fees OBO
shipped via USPS priority with conformation/tracking number in CONUS

thanks, Jake

IMG_0559.JPG

IMG_0560.JPG

IMG_0561.JPG

gpeezy

for sale!
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanna say that this cue is actually called "Street Lights" or "City Lights". I could be wrong though. Not meant to correct the seller but more as discussing the cue. Nice cue BTW.

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
928   0   0
I wanna say that this cue is actually called "Street Lights" or "City Lights". I could be wrong though. Not meant to correct the seller but more as discussing the cue. Nice cue BTW.

It is known as the City Lights and as The Road Agent....both are correct.

Joe

Snookered007

Ticky Tricky
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Boy... this cue brings back some great memories!! Congratulations on the engagement and best of luck with your sale.

mouse

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I think we all had one of these at some point. Very nice by the way. Best of luck on your sale.

ugotactionTX

I'm in dead rack!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Last time I saw Cliff Joyner he was playing with a cue just like this. Good luck with your sell and engagement!

B-Rod

Always Post First!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
I had one of these cues not long ago and it was called the HOF-7 Road Agent this cue has something like 125 inlays and is a real piece of work GL with your sell a meucci collector should pick it up fast these cues do good on ebay

Last edited:

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Jake -

I recommend ebay as well. I have sold several Meucci cues there over the years.

I wish you the best my friend.

Ken