Live Stream of Borana and OMGWTF this Saturday (MAY 15th)

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am going to be using the ustream app to view this on my ipad for the first part. What search should I do to get your stream to pull up on an ipad.

So far the search function sucks on ustream which has nothing to do with Fast Lenny.

chevybob20

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am going to be using the ustream app to view this on my ipad for the first part. What search should I do to get your stream to pull up on an ipad.

So far the search function sucks on ustream which has nothing to do with Fast Lenny.

Try, ontherail. That's what's listed on ustream. I hope it works.

UrackmIcrackm

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

StevenPWaldon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't think it's going to start until at least 11PM.

Borana has a Women's Open Singles match tonight at 9PM. Assuming that it starts on time, she probably won't be making it down to Pool Sharks until 11 at the earliest.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was just at the Riv and if my info is correct and i believe it is, both ladies have now won two matches on the winners side and have just started a third. I know Melinda dominated her first match. I have no info on Melinda's second match and no specifics on either of Borana's matches but in a very brief conversation with her, She said they ARE going to play tonight and gave the impression she couldnt wait. Kudos to both ladies if they play this match after playing 3 at the Riv. I know id be pretty drained.

AT any rate, from all appearances, this is gonna be well played and close.

rackmsuckr

Linda Carter - The QUEEN!
Silver Member
So we are sitting here ringside waiting for the main event. The opening attraction now playing on the featured table is John, a poker player that hasn't played much in the last 5 years, against Archie playing 1 hole. John is giving Archie 8-7 and the breaks and is up one game.

There was an altercation between them when Archie took some balls of John's.

John thought I was Melinda, lol.

Probably not staying for the whole thing...just want to get a sense of how they play.

Talk has been about a post that someone wrote that said neither one would break and run the whole set. Well I played a few games here and broke twice and broke and ran the last rack so I think they will too.

Good luck to both contenders and let the games begin!

LC3

Playing the table
Silver Member
Do you know where the link is to sign up for OTR? I saw it a few days ago at the upper right, but don't see it now.

EDIT: Never mind. I tried to enter a line in chat and was given the option to sign up.

Last edited:

au2ag

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
AAAAAARGH! Problems with the stream just before Borana went up 5-1... Never seen this on OTR before (but don't watch TOO often)...

Been waiting for this for weeks and even have my sweetie watching this with me

EDIT... WE ARE GOOD FOR NOW...

Dagwoodz

the dude abides...
Silver Member
any updates? can't access the content from my work computer here in afghani land...