Live Stream of Borana and OMGWTF this Saturday (MAY 15th)

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
We are going to be live streaming this match on Saturday May 15th at roughly 9PM PDT depending on both players schedules, , it will be a race to 21 in 9 ball for $2000. You can watch it at www.ontherailtv.com and we will be giving away some free stuff from Quality Billiard Supplies ( http://qualitybilliardsupplies.com/ ) such as a cue and case along with other billiard items. I will be giving away a custom Crown Cue to the winner of this match also. I will post a picture of the Crown Cue ( www.crowncues.biz ), its very nice. I also want to say thanks to all the fan support and our sponsors. Please support the sponsors that bring you all the live pool on these live streams even if you do not purchase from them but a nice email would be wonderful. Thanks and see you on the stream.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p2HpObv87A

-

Attachments

• 5018-1796.jpg
    5018-1796.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 1,154
Last edited:

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
Gonna make for a late night (or an early morning) for me, but I'm looking forward to checking this out.

Thanks for making the stream happen.

MN Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gonna start around 11:00pm here but wild horses could not drag me away. Good luck to both of these fine ladies!

Cheers,
RG

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
Lenny

Somehow your show is available on the IPod Ustream Viewer App...I don't know if that's something you have to do special or what, but I like to use that App when I am out and about or shooting pool myself. The Cliff and Scott match came through real clear. Hook it up for the mobile sweators of 2010.

stljohnny

knowledge > execution. :(
Silver Member
Lenny

Somehow your show is available on the IPod Ustream Viewer App...I don't know if that's something you have to do special or what, but I like to use that App when I am out and about or shooting pool myself. The Cliff and Scott match came through real clear. Hook it up for the mobile sweators of 2010.

I've watched from my Droid before as well. As long as I have a solid 3G signal it works pretty well; though I can read the chat, I can't participate for some reason. *shrug* I haven't tried connecting via WiFi with it yet, so I can't talk about that.

DennyS

Pro-Instructor
Silver Member
I will be watching ! Lenny has a first class stream and it's always a pleasure watching the many events he has. Very nice cue from Crown Cues! Thank you Crown Cues for supporting the stream.

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
I've watched from my Droid before as well. As long as I have a solid 3G signal it works pretty well; though I can read the chat, I can't participate for some reason. *shrug* I haven't tried connecting via WiFi with it yet, so I can't talk about that.

I can connect from pretty much anywhere, there's something with UstreamVs.FlashVs. Apple that makes not every show availble through Apple devices. Lenny's show works though. TAR does not.

Anyone know why?

JustinHayes

I'll need an Orange Crush
Silver Member
That's good of you to give away that stuff Lenny!

Nice Crown Cue! .... I'd like to have that!

NineballBEN

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank You Lenny,I've been thinking bout this match for at least 2 weeks now,May 15 is burned in my head!!:thumbup::thumbup:

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Thanks everyone for the kind words, I am leaving for Vegas in about 8 hours so I have plenty of time to get setup and trouble shoot any problems which I hope to not have. :)

catscradle

<< 2 all-time greats
Silver Member
First of all, thanks for this Lenny. Too late for me though, that's midnight here and I've got to be up early to play soccer Sunday. Good luck to both, but in a race to 21 I don't think luck will be a factor.

BillyKoda

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Will this be available for replay? 9 PDT is midnight on the east coast so that's to late for me? Appreciate the streams Lenny.

UrackmIcrackm

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
First of all, thanks for this Lenny. Too late for me though, that's midnight here and I've got to be up early to play soccer Sunday. Good luck to both, but in a race to 21 I don't think luck will be a factor.

Will this be available for replay? 9 PDT is midnight on the east coast so that's to late for me? Appreciate the streams Lenny.

A few weeks ago in one of the other threads I had asked Lenny if he was going to archive it for those of us on the east coast that can't stay up that late and he said that he will have it archived and available to view after the fact.