Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Wanted/For Sale
Reload this Page Free Book Zen Pool (just pay shipping $9.95 anywhere)

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Free Book Zen Pool (just pay shipping $9.95 anywhere)
Old
  (#1)
maxeberle
AzB Silver Member
maxeberle has a reputation beyond reputemaxeberle has a reputation beyond reputemaxeberle has a reputation beyond reputemaxeberle has a reputation beyond reputemaxeberle has a reputation beyond reputemaxeberle has a reputation beyond reputemaxeberle has a reputation beyond reputemaxeberle has a reputation beyond reputemaxeberle has a reputation beyond reputemaxeberle has a reputation beyond reputemaxeberle has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Free Book Zen Pool (just pay shipping $9.95 anywhere) - 02-12-2017, 05:30 PM

I'm giving away my 172 page paper back book ZEN POOL, AWAKEN THE MASTER WITHIN for a limited time.

Just pay $9.95 for shipping anywhere in the world and I'll send it right out to you.
You will be offered a couple great deals on the Zen Pool Audio Book and Pro Pool Academy as you check out, which you can take advantage of or just say no thanks, either way you'll get the book for just $9.95, the rest is up to you. Thanks for looking!

Learn more about the book and order your copy today

www.zenpoolbook.com

Old
  (#2)
JC
Banned
JC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond repute

02-15-2017, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxeberle View Post
I'm giving away my 172 page paper back book ZEN POOL, AWAKEN THE MASTER WITHIN for a limited time.

Just pay $9.95 for shipping anywhere in the world and I'll send it right out to you.
You will be offered a couple great deals on the Zen Pool Audio Book and Pro Pool Academy as you check out, which you can take advantage of or just say no thanks, either way you'll get the book for just $9.95, the rest is up to you. Thanks for looking!

Learn more about the book and order your copy today

www.zenpoolbook.com
Seems like a good enough offer but.............

I don't give my telephone number to anyone I'm buying from. I do not need to be contacted, period. Telemarketing is the only possible reason for gathering this information and no thank you.

JC

Zen Pool
Old
  (#3)
Citizen
AzB Bronze Member
Citizen is on a distinguished road

Zen Pool - 03-08-2017, 04:54 PM

Max,

Do you not have a PayPal facility as I could not see one at the check out?

I should add that quite some time ago I took a hit from the Far East using a Visa card and had to do the equivalent of jumping through hoops and running a military assault course to finally get refunded. Consequently, I only use PayPal online, hence the question.

Hope you understand this is nothing personal at all. Many thanks,

Ted.

Last edited by Citizen; 03-08-2017 at 05:02 PM. Reason: Clarification

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: