CTE Question

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've asked you before....this time I'm telling you.
Leave me the F. alone out here in the open forum. I do not comment to you....do not comment to me either.
You got something to say...put it in a PM.
Otherwise shutup to me here in public.

Only Mr. Wilson and Mike H. have the authority to tell me what I can and cannot do in this forum. Mike asked me not to talk about CTE and I don't.

You've been telling everybody to put "troublemakers" like me on ignore for months and be at peace. Not only do you not follow your own advice and put me on ignore, you go the other way and send me an unsolicited and unwanted private message. I think you care way too much about my opinion. Let it go already!

Out of respect for Mike's wishes I'll try not to respond to any CTE people, but at the same time the hypocrisy and BS is hard to ignore.

@bbb with all due respect I know you mean well but you don't know what you are talking about. I'd be happy to discuss by pm if you wish.

LAMas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In this thread: Shot Pictures and Aiming Systems.

JB Cases in reply to Dan's post brings up CTE...why?
Why not? Aren't we are here to learn?

L...Shot pictures are not in any way relevant to CTE use. This is the fundamental issue that confuses so many people.... "

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In this thread: Shot Pictures and Aiming Systems.

JB Cases in reply to Dan's post brings up CTE...why?
Why not? Aren't we are here to learn?

L...Shot pictures are not in any way relevant to CTE use. This is the fundamental issue that confuses so many people.... "

All roads lead back to CTE eventually. I'm not even allowed participate in my own thread any more! lol :eek:

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I gotta admit, Low, you are priceless! lol Unfortunate that you've been deleting some of your more interesting early posts in the forum. You made a lot of bold claims about learning CTE in a week and dominating your opponents, new high runs, etc. Are you finding now that you were underestimating the time required to make CTE work? You were a teacher, right? Math, english, PE? New skills take time to learn I'm sure you know.

Why don't you leave these guys alone and stop harassing them and acting like a little baby