Will Prout’s Samurai-Twin Dragons by Phil Eastwood

Quiverz Sport Cases

Quiverz Sport Cases
Silver Member
At Wills request, we are proud to present the fourth ‘Quiverz’ addition to his private case collection. Phil Eastwood has raised the bar once again with this vertically hinged, concave split wing hood design conceived to completely eliminate contact with the cue’s it houses. The split wing hood hasps in the front and to the body, predominately with magnetic snaps and strategically placed push snaps for added security and conformity. This piece features Phil’s trademark hog ring construction, 1x2 full tube mesh reinforced liners and features a composite shoulder strap with panic snaps for quick release.
For those who are familiar with Phil’s unique construction techniques and original hand tooled designs; nothing more needs to be said, for those that are not…we’ll let the pictures speak for themselves! Enjoy!
P8281158.jpg

P8281157.jpg

samurai3.jpg

samurai.jpg

P8281169.jpg

P8281166.jpg

P8281165.jpg

P8281163.jpg

P8281162.jpg

P8281161.jpg

rdwell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
case

Hey Will
I have never seen a better case than the one you had made here. Fantastic and it will go with the others very nicely. Randy

scdiveteam

Rick Geschrey
Silver Member
Hi,

There are many great case makers but IMO, Phil has no competition in the over the to creative bad ass arena.

Rick

phil dade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Triple WOW

Congratulations Will ! This case leaves me speechless. Not exactly for a sneaky Pete :)

jcp4life

Registered
Shivers

That case just sent me chivers down my spine at least 3 times. I cannot really type. It is complete BADASS!!!

Bobby

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
super nice clean Job

:shocked2::shocked2::shocked2::shocked: what a damn nice Case is THAT???? If I where in the market for a new Case, Phil is dah Man to call:bow-down::bow-down:
Will, now it's time to show us the matching Cue:thumbup:
THanks for showing.
Ralf

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
These cases are far out

Most of us will never get to see something like this,so it is really good to see the post on here
Will is to be complimented for the many thimgs that he does for pool,
I am sure more than one cue or casemaker got an opportunity
to be creative because of Will

Some of his collection appeals to almost all of us,it is amazing how he has such varied taste

great work

SSach

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After seeing so many copy-cat cues/cases and the threads regarding the subject it is great to see an original cue case with a design that leaves the copy cats saying "I will pass". This case along with the other Eastwood cases leave me speechless. Great work and inspiring originality!

SS

JAMSGOLF

Golf & Pool-I'm addicted!
Silver Member
As so many others have already said...WOW!

These cases are absolute amazing works of art!

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sign me up, I have a Boar that needs a case like this. the "Fat Boar" I got 2? years ago, infact if I had this case or one similar I'd put my daily player in it and take it everywhere. I like this case, I rotate what case I carry, I could work this into my rotation real easy. Very nice. :thumbup:

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
Sign me up, I have a Boar that needs a case like this. the "Fat Boar" I got 2? years ago, infact if I had this case or one similar I'd put my daily player in it and take it everywhere. I like this case, I rotate what case I carry, I could work this into my rotation real easy. Very nice. :thumbup:
Hey Dude:p
I had this one for YOU when you was in Germany, but you not have time to meet me:frown:. If you want that let me know.
DSC00743.jpg

Sorry for hijack Will's Thread:eek:
Phil's Cases are knock off.
Ralf-depressed with his Eye vision:mad::angry:

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Samurai Twin Dragon Cse

Thanks to everyone who has commented on the pictures of the Samurai Twin Dragon Case. All of your comments are very much appreciated.

.......And a special thanks to Phil Eastwood of Quiverz Sport Cases for this latest creation. World Class in every single respect!

As I have said in the past, if you hold one of the Quiverz cases in your hands, you will be simply amazed. I know I am. You will find it difficult to believe:

1. .... that a case so comprehensively cool can even be imagined, let alone built.

2. .... that all the world class hand tooling and metalwork can be made to fit on one canvas.

3. .... how great the case actually protects cues (the primary purpose).

4. .... how flawless the execution of the design really is. Again, unbelievable.

5. .... the sheer stunning beauty, both while holding and from a distance.

I really do encourage everyone considering a case to pick up the phone and give Quiverz a call. Right away. (303)549-9273. You will be forever glad you did. They not only design cases, they deliver heirlooms.

Will Prout

Last edited:

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ralf,

I ended up getting a hernia operation while I was in Munchen and that changed the whole trip, my back was real bad when I got there, the back pain was related to the hernia not my usual back problems. I had planned to go to Koln and see some friends and call you to prehaps meet you too. I elected to get the operation and it ended up being lots more serios than even the Dr thought, when he had me cut open I was on some very interesting drugs(it didnt seem to bother me that he was chopping away) and he told me that it was more complex than he thought. As a result I ended up in bed until I left for home-I couldnt travel to Koln etc. When I got home I stayed in bed for 4 more days straight.

thats why I didnt get to see you or my friends in koln, I have your number but its not with me, shit. please email it to me: EP90210@hotmail.com and i'll call you. I have your number in my German phone but im not at home for a few days. I really am sorry I didnt get to do much "Pool" stuff this trip,

If all goes well i'm back in Germany in late Oct or nov for a month or 2.

best
eric

97Buick22

Go Blackhawks!
Silver Member
Thanks to everyone who has commented on the pictures of the Samurai Twin Dragon Case. All of your comments are very much appreciated.

.......And a special thanks to Phil Eastwood of Quiverz Sport Cases for this latest creation. World Class in every single respect!

As I have said in the past, if you hold one of the Quiverz cases in your hands, you will be simply amazed. I know I am. You will find it difficult to believe:

1. .... that a case so comprehensively cool can even be imagined, let alone built.

2. .... that all the world class hand tooling and metalwork can be made to fit on one canvas.

3. .... how great the case actually protects cues (the primary purpose).

4. .... how flawless the execution of the design really is. Again, unbelievable.

5. .... the sheer stunning beauty, both while holding and from a distance.

I really do encourage everyone considering a case to pick up the phone and give Quiverz a call. Right away. (303)-789-9454. You will be forever glad you did. They not only design cases, they deliver heirlooms.

Will Prout

Will congrats on your latest case! It's super unique, and like you said an unbelieveable creation.