Is Simmering Chin better than Skylard while Earl is at Mosconi Cup due to Zuglan?

Kris_b1104

House Pro in my own home.
Silver Member
Hey guys I was wondering if the Fargo Rate would help decide if Earl should Siming Chen Mr. Woodward at the Turning Stone because it might be a shady rip-off of director for tournament. Also, does everyone use a jump cue? I thought it was just me.

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Fargo Rate Earl Simming Turning Stone Mosconi Cup. Or something.

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
The answer is 4:

JAM loves Europe. In large font.

The RAMSHOT is now a required stroke in the WSR according to Bob Jewett, but only counts as legal if you use a layered phenolic tip and gypsum chalk on a high deflection maple shaft.

Aiming systems are the ultimate key to success as everyone is identical. There is no other way to PIITH.

It is always appropriate to have emotional outbursts of pure vitriol for all circumstances, RNG, and things both on and off the playing surface while never allowing your own imperfection take any responsibility. This is considered to be the height of professionalism in business and sport.

Poolplaya9

Tellin' it like it is...
Silver Member
Hey guys I was wondering if the Fargo Rate would help decide if Earl should Siming Chen Mr. Woodward at the Turning Stone because it might be a shady rip-off of director for tournament. Also, does everyone use a jump cue? I thought it was just me.

I personally think the FargoRate discussions are valid and useful and give good valuable information.

I personally think a newer player asking about jump cues, and how useful they really are, is a good question. At some point every single one of us didn't know the answer to that question as we were all newer players once too.

I personally think discussing a promoter's policies is a valid and useful discussion.

I don't see as much point in bragging about how a female in #40 in the world, or in updating the forum every time she shifts by a spot on the ranking list, but other people find value and interest in other things than I do so I can't totally knock that one either. To each their own and when you have thousands of people talking like on a forum, not everybody is going to be saying something you find interesting or useful.

If there was a thread I just really see no point in it would probably be this one.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am totally confused. I don't understand the title of the thread, and I cannot figure out what the first post is trying to say.

And then there's Ghosst saying "JAM loves Europe. In large font." What, are you kidding me?

Forum has finally hit a dead zone.

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
The answer is 4:

JAM loves Europe. In large font.

The RAMSHOT is now a required stroke in the WSR according to Bob Jewett, but only counts as legal if you use a layered phenolic tip and gypsum chalk on a high deflection maple shaft.

Hey Mr. Ghosst, how can I get myself one of them threaded ferules like you have in your Avatar??? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::grin-square:

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
I am totally confused. I don't understand the title of the thread, and I cannot figure out what the first post is trying to say.

And then there's Ghosst saying "JAM loves Europe. In large font." What, are you kidding me?

Try laughing every now and then. It's not a serious thread.

Poolplaya9

Tellin' it like it is...
Silver Member

The way I interpret it the OP put together some topics in an illegible non sensible way as his way of saying "we sure are discussing a bunch of stupid unimportant sh!t on here lately." Some of replies that followed were more illegible non sensible stuff at random to play off the first post either just for the fun of it, or to make fun of the OP for not making sense, or to show agreement with the OP (hard to know which of these is the case for each reply but in all cases I think they were more a random thing that wasn't supposed to make sense and was not meant to pick on you I don't think).

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The way I interpret it the OP put together some topics in an illegible non sensible way as his way of saying "we sure are discussing a bunch of stupid unimportant sh!t on here lately." Some of replies that followed were more illegible non sensible stuff at random to play off the first post either just for the fun of it, or to make fun of the OP for not making sense, or to show agreement with the OP (hard to know which of these is the case for each reply but in all cases I think they were more a random thing that wasn't supposed to make sense and was not meant to pick on you I don't think).

In other words, it's a slow day on AzBilliards Discussion Forum. Got it. :eek:

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Try laughing every now and then. It's not a serious thread.

I thought there was something happening at Turning Stone with Earl and Zuglan. I have no idea who Simmering Chin is, nor Skylard for that matter.

And why my name was brought into it by you was even more curious; thus, the reason for my inquiry.

Carry on, I guess. :eek:

jalapus logan

be all. and supports it to
Silver Member
In order to.compensate for the chin, one must take the Fargo rating, then add two then divide by pi. It's just common sense really.

Poolplaya9

Tellin' it like it is...
Silver Member
I thought there was something happening at Turning Stone with Earl and Zuglan. I have no idea who Simmering Chin is, nor Skylard for that matter.

And why my name was brought into it by you was even more curious; thus, the reason for my inquiry.

Carry on, I guess. :eek:

They are intentionally calling people by the wrong names, and intentionally misstating people's positions, as it is intentionally supposed to be non sensible and convey a sense of stupidity. He is using things that have been recent topics. The "correct" version of the things above that you mention that have been part of the discussions on the forums very recently would be Siming Chen, Skylar Woodward, and of course your support of team USA.
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=459188
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=458796
etc

They aren't as funny when you have to 'slpain 'em, or maybe they just weren't funny to begin with.

Last edited:

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They are intentionally calling people by the wrong names, and intentionally misstating people's positions, as it is intentionally supposed to be non sensible and convey a sense of stupidity. He is using things that have been recent topics. The "correct" version of the things above that you mention that have been part of the discussions on the forums very recently would be Siming Chen, Skylar Woodward, and of course your support of team USA.
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=459188
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=458796
etc

They aren't as funny when you have to 'slpain 'em, or maybe they just weren't funny to begin with.

I don't understand the humor, but I'm glad others do. I had no idea who Simmering Chin was.

Kris_b1104

Silver Member
I personally think the FargoRate discussions are valid and useful and give good valuable information.

I personally think a newer player asking about jump cues, and how useful they really are, is a good question. At some point every single one of us didn't know the answer to that question as we were all newer players once too.

I personally think discussing a promoter's policies is a valid and useful discussion.

I don't see as much point in bragging about how a female in #40 in the world, or in updating the forum every time she shifts by a spot on the ranking list, but other people find value and interest in other things than I do so I can't totally knock that one either. To each their own and when you have thousands of people talking like on a forum, not everybody is going to be saying something you find interesting or useful.

If there was a thread I just really see no point in it would probably be this one.

I hope all 2,971 posts of yours aren't like this, try to laugh once in a while. Not everything is a debate. Insert obligatory *you must be fun at parties* comment.

FuManchu

Not a Pro Player
Silver Member
Wait a minute! Zuglan is Captain America, FargoRate rules the world, and Siming Chen is in the top 40? There's only one explanation boys, Illuminati

tonyboy59

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Laughed as soon as I saw the subject line...made my day. Love it when we can poke fun:rotflmao:

Kris_b1104

Silver Member
I hope Johan picks Siming Chen to be part of Team USA over Earl and Skylar since she can give them both the 5 and out. Then we'll finally have a chance to beat Europe.