Is Simmering Chin better than Skylard while Earl is at Mosconi Cup due to Zuglan?

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
...because she was feeling insulted by a post that probably wasn't intended to be a shot at her.

It wasn't. But if I must adult then I can, although the post will be long. There are occasions when a person should just smile and laugh at themselves. Or simply take a lighter approach and find humor in a thought rather than the wording of a post.

Mike Page found humor here. Mike is a good person, very clever, and a good friend. I feel like I can rib him now and then. The same is extended to Bob and several others.

Simply out of their own ignorance (and understand the meaning of the word) for new things, some other people go completely off the deep end and decry any change as the end of times. A long time ago someone threatened violence over a dress code that prevented wearing ball caps at a tournament. The, "hot-dog-in-tuxedo", is another, "You can't make me change you big meanie!" rebuttal that is simply digging in and defending a poor position no matter the cost.

In the end, none of it really matters. We could come up with the perfect plan, place, equipment and money, and someone somewhere would find a way to hustle 13 extra pennies out of a tour simply because they believe that's how things should work. Pool players overlook some fairly atrocious things just so there's a weekly tournament. But a jump cue? You pull out a jump cue and there will be blood.

In the end you find humor where you do. Chalk with the brand you like the best. And never do you play as well as Efren or Shane. That's life.

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
It was a typo. He meant Skynard, Leonard. Inventor of the jump cue.

I don't understand that girl. She was on the pro basketball tour, quit to join the Cubs in their 1980 Stanley Cup run, gave that up after 1 touchdown and then hooked up on the road with that electricity named boy band ... V=D/T or something...?

Whatever, she did change the way we look at Dark Matter so I guess it's all irrelevant to the Styrofoam of things.

Kris_b1104

House Pro in my own home.
Silver Member
I just didn't think he had a good point and was commenting only on the point it seemed he was trying to make, and that was intended to be my only post. Then JAM wasn't understanding the thread, and the subsequent responses, and so I explained it to her to help her out and because she was feeling insulted by a post that probably wasn't intended to be a shot at her. Wouldn't have posted anything else but then the OP essentially said that his thread was inherently funny and that I must be humorless to not see the humor in it, and so I felt compelled to correct him by pointing out that humor is not universal and not everybody finds the same things funny, especially things that are silly or stupid. And now I am just answering the question you asked. There you have it for the reasons for each of my posts. :thumbup:

Well, that was your first mistake. Why assume? I wasn't trying to make any points, just trolling. Do you go up to people at parties who are laughing or making jokes and tell them that it's not funny? I doubt that. You could've just ignored the post and went along with your day. However, it seems that I've succeeded in trolling as I've managed to get your panties in a bunch.

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
[/color][/color]

Attachments

• 2017-09-01-15-50-11-.jpg
    2017-09-01-15-50-11-.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 80

Poolplaya9

Tellin' it like it is...
Silver Member
You could've just ignored the post and went along with your day. However, it seems that I've succeeded in trolling as I've managed to get your panties in a bunch.

And you could have ignored my post but I got your panties all in a bunch. It seems that you liked it though.

Rhea

Retired Road Player
Silver Member
Earl would have a difficult time beating Siming Chen right now. When she finally hits her prime I think she will be able to spot Earl.

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Earl would have a difficult time beating Siming Chen right now. When she finally hits her prime I think she will be able to spot Earl.

I'm glad you posted this. For a while, I thought you might have been serious about all of this Siming business, but now you've made it clear that you're joking. I appreciate you coming clean.

Rhea

Retired Road Player
Silver Member
I'm glad you posted this. For a while, I thought you might have been serious about all of this Siming business, but now you've made it clear that you're joking. I appreciate you coming clean.

I thought this was a satire thread