AZB forum member pictures

Terry Ardeno

I still love my wife
Silver Member
I was looking thru the voluminious amount of pics posted in the PHOTO section from the DCC. There are about 100 or so photos with no captions that I have no idea who that person in the photo is.

Here's my question. If your picture was posted somewhere there or anywhere else here on the forums, could you point out which one is you, or if you're smart with computers (I certainly am NOT) is there a way for you to attach the photo that is you to your post? There are a lot of names with no faces to them on the forums. For those who don't mind being identified, would you post your photo? I'm very curious as to what some of you look like.
Thanks.

bigskyjake

you heard the man
Silver Member
This is me and my nephew ( I'm the one in the TAR T shirt :D :D )

IMG_0213.JPG

jon21588

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jake you're killing me man. You're the only person on this forum that actually makes me laugh out loud. Keep up the good work.

Mike Templeton

Confidence........
Silver Member
Here's a recent pic of me and my 2 lovely daughters. Too bad I couldn't get either of them interested in pool.....

Attachments

• MeNikSal.jpg
    MeNikSal.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 2,664
Last edited:

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Mike Templeton said:
Here's a recent pic of me and my 2 lovely daughters. Too bad I couldn't get either of theminterested in pool.....

Very lovely daughters Mike. Johnnyt

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Here is one of me and another of me and my 6 year old son Devin,there is an orb in the pic,lol. :)

Last edited:

Williebetmore

Member, .25% Club
Silver Member
Here is a picture of me at DCC stalking.....errr I mean sitting next to.... a prominent 14.1 enthusiast.

Attachments

• JLWBMspect2DCC.jpg
    JLWBMspect2DCC.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 2,599

Peer

Norwegian in California
Silver Member
Me, myself and I

Attachments

• Peer_Landa.jpg
    Peer_Landa.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 2,609

Williebetmore

Member, .25% Club
Silver Member
Here is another one of me pestering.....errr, I mean socializing with...2 other prominent players.

Isn't DCC fun??????

Attachments

• DCCAlli&KS.jpg
    DCCAlli&KS.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 1,876

Williebetmore

Member, .25% Club
Silver Member
Oops, wrong picture in the first post. I'll try again. Here is a picture of me at DCC stalking.....errr I mean sitting next to.... a prominent 14.1 enthusiast. Straight pool definitely attracts a different breed of spectator (almost as if I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express).

Did I mention that DCC is a lot of fun for the fans????

P.S. - discriminating viewers will note she is using my nice Justis case for an armrest; normally I would NOT allow such use of my case, but I figured if I protested and caused a scene they would probably throw me out instead of her....go figure.

Attachments

• JLWBMspectDCC.jpg
    JLWBMspectDCC.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 1,854
Last edited:

bigskyjake

you heard the man
Silver Member
Fast Lenny said:
Is that your car your standing on?

If not that took some major balls, plus having everyone who saw you on there thinking you're a complete crackhead :D :D